Chapter - Family Tree.

Singh family

Mr late Singh and ms Kareena have 3 children, one twin son(Mr Mohid and Mr Mohan) and the youngest son ( Mr Mir)

Mohid and Seher children
1)Disha( 27 years old)
2)Haniya(24 years old)
3)Yasmin( 23 years old)
4)Anaya and Hoor ( 19 years old)

Mohan and Sameera
1) Luv and Khush( 35 years old)
2) Asha( 26 years old)
3) Nina( 25 years old)

Mir and Meher
1) Sarab( 19 years old)
2)Ram ( 17 years old)
3) Amarah and Amir( 16 years olds)

Khanna Family

Mr Jigar and Mrs kajal were children lovers since they were brought up in the same orphanage.

Jigar and Kajal children
1)Rohan (35 years old)
2) Roshini (23 years old)

About Children
Luv and Khush best friend is Rohan as they were family friends and studied at the same school.
Disha, Asha, Nina, Haniya, Yasmin are like a gang as there is not much age gap and have common interests among themselves.
Anaya, Hoor, Sarab, Ram, Amarah and Amir are close to each other since they were been under one roof after the huge family problem( I will explain in the story). And they go to the same school together.

About the characters
Singh family are a well-educated family and are have businesses in the garment and food industry. Therefore some of the children inherited the same interests in garments and food.
Such as Disha and Asha own a bakery chain that is known for sweets. And Nina works with her dad and also owns her line in the garment industry.
Singh family always encourage children to work hard to achieve their goals, therefore most of them work in multiple industries.
Khanna family teach their children to work smart and be clever as their parents didn't inherit any property as they were orphans. In addition that causes Rohan and Roshini to have a strict upbringing such as the majority of their time were spent on studies.
Jigar owns a Punjabi chain restaurant and Roshini works in the marketing department. Roshini also has a partnership with Yasmin and Asha for their beauty parlour.

CHARACTERS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

1)Disha - She is 5 feet tall. she has round-faced with a round black shape eye that gives an innocent look. Her button-shaped nose has a small gap from her thick light pink lip that compliment her beige skin tone. Along with her hazelnut hair colour.
2) Asha- She is 5.5 feet tall. She has a diamond shape face with a long nose that gives her a look of a shunning Punjabi girl. Her hair is straight dark toasted almond.
3) Nina- She is 5 feet tall. She has light brown eye colours, unlike her sister and cousin who have black eyes. Also, Nina has a faded ombre hair colour that has black roots and browns to the end. Nina also has an innocent look but she mostly has an expression of blank emotions.
4) Haniya - She is the tallest of all, 5.7 feet tall. She has a long nose and well-defined cheekbones that make her look like a model.
5) Yasmin- 5.6 feet tall. Unlike her sisters who have curly hair, she has curly hair. That kinda gives looks of the Indian version of Hermione. She has mostly similar features as Haniya.
6) Roshini- She is 5.6 feet tall. Unlike others, she has a monolid black coloured eye. That does well with her long button nose and has a chestnut wavy hair colour same as her skin tone.