Chapter- 12

Disha
He slowly smiled and come out of the elevator while maintaining eye contact.
" What's your name, mate?" He asked having a thick sound, hypnotising me to answer.
" Disha " I replied quickly in a dazed manner making his smile transform into a smirk.
" Well Disha, my name is Ace," He said his name and I just smiled.
The sound of coughing help me to break the statue state I was in.
It was Asha who coughed and had one of her eyebrows raised. Indicating me to introduce my mate to them.
"Umm...Ace they are my younger sisters Haniya and Yasmin...He is Haniyas mate Edward ( Ace bows to him after I mentioned Edward's name). These two are my cousin Asha and Nina. That's Roshini a family friend,"
I spoke in a low weakly sound.
" Nice impression you are giving to mate," Halona remarked in my manner.
" Well, if you all excuse us I would like to spend some time with my mate," Ace spoke gently.
Everyone smiled and nodded except for Edward who had a stoic expression.
" Shall we go to the garden and talk, mate?" Ace asked and hold up his hand to me.
I let him hold my hand, the moment our hand touch a zig of sparkle erupted and spread throughout my body. In a quick reflex, I looked at Ace who mirror my action but his expression... It was like he is controlling himself...why though?.
Ace leads me towards a dark spot wherein the garden and pulled me aggressively.
I couldn't have time to comprehend when his lips touch mine. The sparkles were circulating like electricity through my body, giving me goosebumps and Halona purring in excitement.
Ace sucked my lower lip which made me open my mouth. This gave him the perfect opportunity to invade my mouth with his tongue. He was exploring every inch of my mouth and wasn't ready to stop until we both ran out of breath.
Our foreheads were resting on each other while we were panting like animals.
" I never felt this good," Ace commented and his eyes were shining red in excitement, lust, protection and something else I cannot tell.
" You said we will talk... but this isn't talking" I tried to joke to which he chuckled.
" Okay mate, what do you like to talk to me about?" Ace questioned.
" Tell me about yourself... what do you like? based on your eye colour...you are an apha right?" I question back.
Ace took a breath and said," I like to run, and hunt other animals, especially deer. I do have apha blood but I am not an apha as I don't own a pack. My Dad was an amazing apha... he was like a role model to me, he taught me everything so I can be strong alpha but an attack by some enemy caused my whole pack to die. My beta took me and escaped before the enemy would have killed me. My beta took care of me for a while until his health worsen... After that, I was given to the council orphanage where pups are well-taken care of. I tried to have assembled a pack but due to some rules and regulations, I wasn't successful leading me to be an omega... I hope you don't mind my rank"
I don't know what to say which will help to bring conformity. So I hug him tightly and he reciprocal the gesture back.
" I don't care about your rank at all. I don't even know why it matters... this is the 21st century where colours, social status should not be important," I said.
Ace pulled himself back while holding me and got shocked when he looked at me.
" Disha your eyes are green," He said in a serious tone.
" Oh... Well, it is because I am a sun-shinner werewolf. ( He gave a confused look and was about to ask but I interrupted him) I wasn't always a werewolf... I came to America for a girl's trip but got kidnapped by a werewolf stalker who planned to eat me up along with his group. Luckily, the police came at the right time and rescued us. But the injury we got from the werewolves caused us to turn into werewolves as well, " I summarised my experience to him but looking at his expression he still has doubts.
" You can ask anything if you have doubts," I said
Just like that, he started to question back and front which I answered honestly.
" I can't believe you went through all this. I swear I will protect you from now onwards. Did the council find out about the stalker?" Ace raised a question.
" Well, here is some background information... My sister Yasmin and Nina my cousin...( I stop to see if he knew whom I am referring to and he nodded making me continue) they can see the future even before becoming werewolves... Yasmin told the council about her prediction of a pack getting attacked which helps the council to capture the attackers who happen to work with a stalker whose name is Sebastian," I tried to think if there is something I left out.
Ace's eyes widened as if he understood something really important.
" That's a lot... How are you coping?" Ace holds my hand and looked at me.
" I don't know. I am just going with the flow, the reason I came to America was to.... have fun but fate had a different plan. Now I just want my old life back where my problems were simple like ' What kind of strategies I impose to improve the shop's sales volume'. But I can't have it because of Sebastian... I want no no no no I will kill him after all I am WolfQueen now...." I was lost in talking about my feeling that I didn't realise what I was saying. Ace gave me a long passionate kiss that calmed my chaotic emotions.
" I am sorry... I don't know what got over me and I said those stuff. Sebastian isn't my problem now that he is going to be caught," I apologised
" What do you mean by he is going to be caught?" Ace said in loud anger which confused me.
Nevertheless, I answered. " Nina got a vision a few hours ago about Sebastian planning to kill Luv, Khush who are Asha and Nina's brothers and Roshini's brother Rohan. We were able to come up with a plan which made Luv, Khush and Rohan come tomorrow morning here. Edward and Charles's men will take care of Sebastian and his men... Are you okay?".
" Yes... I am just frustrated with what Sebastian did to you and your sisters. I just want to run to calm down, will you join me?" He asked in a seductive manner making me difficult to refuse.
" Sure, we can go to the forest behind the building," I said.
When we reach the forest Ace went behind one of the trees to shift a similar act Andy did since he can't transform with the clothes as I do.
After I transform into wolf-form, I sense Ace near me. I looked towards him, his wolf colour is dark brown with some patch of black and his size is larger than Andys but smaller than Edwards.
" Give me the control!" Halona whines and I obeyed her command.
" Ron!" Halona said at the same time as Ace's wolf said, " Halona".
Halona jumped at Ron, both of them were tackling each other in a fun way. Then Halona started to run away from Ron, going in the north direction and Ron was trying to catch her.
Both of them played with each other for a long time and cuddle at the end when they were exhausted. This made Halona give me control and I shifted.
Ace didn't shift though, Ron kept his head on my lap. As a reflex, I started to caress his fur which was the softest thing I might have ever touched.
Continue to caress I lay down and looked at the sky, which is shining with millions of stars. As time went by, my eyes started to feel heavy but I tried to fight the urge to sleep.
The next moment I know, I started to hear Ace calling my name. I opened my eyes to see Ace smiling at me and muttered, " I could have woke you up early but I thought it's better to wear my clothes first. Come on, it's getting late".
Ace escorted me to the apartment,
"So this is your apartment... Bye, mate." Ace spoke.
" Bye " I replied in disappointment as I wanted to spend more time with him. Before I could step inside, Ace kissed me in a slow, gentle manner. I will never get tired of him kissing me at all.
After the kiss, Ace went towards the elevator without saying a word and smiled at me when he stepped into the elevator. I was looking at him throughout the way like an obsessed teenager. God! I have never been like this before,
"Because he is our mate", Halona spoke.
" Where were you all the time?" I asked her to which she answered," I was spending time with Ron".
" Wait? Do you mean to say you can spend time with Ron without being shifted?" I question
" Yes and now I am going to sleep so you better not disturb me," Halona said while she was howling-growling.
I am seriously confused and what else is there to be revealed that will question me about logic, common sense, and reality.
Everyone except Edward was sitting in the living room when I entered. Probably, they are making up stories to tell our brothers, I asked once I settle on the sofa," What's the story you guys made up?"
" Roshini and I went out to buy something to eat. When we were ordering our food, suddenly a group of racist women came and started to shout, even attack us unnecessarily," Nina explained to me the story.
" And do you think this might have triggered your episode, Nina? Because if it happens in real life you will make an arrest and sue them for the heavy amount of money," I point out.
" Like it's not their actions but their words which were degrading, slut shaming, etc" Roshini clarified.
" But you told it Rohan something happen that can't be discussed on a phone conversation and don't you think this little incident," I shared my opinion.
" Well, that's the better one we would come up with and you know when Nina has her episode she says a lot of things that aren't understandable," Asha spoke. To which I just nodded since I am sleepy.
" Okay, so it's done. Roshini and I will be going to the airport tomorrow. We will be answering all their questions and if there will something you need to know or if we change some details, we will be mind-linking you guys. This way we all will have the same story making it more believable," Asha clarify the plan for the last time.
" Now the plan is finalised, we can talk about Disha's mate... Ace. So tell us about him and what you guys were talking about that it took so long?" Haniya peers into my love life.
" Tell us how the kissing was? " Asha asked in her typical teasing behaviour.
" Ace is... I just met him and he has been polite, gentle and understanding...( Surprisingly Ace is everything that Edward lacks, I feel sorry for Haniya). He has alpha blood but his pack was killed when he was a child. He can't assemble his pack for some reason due to which he is an omega now. And the reason we took so long was that we ran in wolf-form... I will not share any personal things such as kissing." I answered their question.
After that, we all went to our rooms to sleep. The moment I lay down on the bed Mom called to which I ignored and put my phone on the silence mode.
What I learn today about my parent's relationship has shocked me and filled me with anger that questions, why did they stay together?. It could have been better if they got divorced which could save me from some scares, and trauma. I just hope Ace and I don't end up like my toxic parents when I recall all the years of our so call happy family.
With the passing second, my anger toward my parents increased. They didn't give Haniya, Yasmin or me the childhood we deserve instead, they gave me memories that have ruined me completely. I am glad they got their sense of keeping the children away from what they were going through when Anaya and Hoor were born. They were blessed to had a normal childhood where their parent won't fight consistently or receive unnecessarily beating.
I wish I was Anaya or Hoor this could have made me the confident, strong-headed woman I always wanted to be. And just like that, I fall to sleep with immense anger towards my parents, my fate, and I who wasn't fortunate enough to have better childhood, who isn't blessed with fortunes as others see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Disha and Ace