Chapter-7

DISHA

Just like Yasmin told Haniya and the guy said, 'Mates' simultaneously. Instantly, the guy's eye colour changes to black and he hugs Haniya as if his life depends on it.
Haniya gets uncomfortable with this gesture and tries to push him away, resulting in him growling. That scared me, making me relive the same terror that the stalker and his gang gave. I was about to move to help Haniya, but Halona spoke, " Disha, do not interrupt them. They are mates. We don't have the right to ruin their moment."
"MOMENT! HANIYA DOESN'T WANT TO HUG HIM. BUT HE IS STILL CLINGY TO HER", I snap back at Halona.
Harry's voice brings me back. "Prince Edward, I understand she is your mate and you want to claim her but there are a few things you need to listen to regarding your mate's situation."
Harry's interruption causes the situation to worsen as Edward bites Haniya in between her neck and collarbone. His sudden action stunned everyone in the room, and Haniya screamed for a few seconds before moaning.
"I never thought I would hear Hani moaning. "
"Why did I live to listen to her moaning?"
"Do I have to beat up this Edward or what? She is brimming with pleasure. "

These were all said at once, but I know who said them first. It was Asha, then Yasmin, followed by Nina. Stunning me is the fact that they didn't say a word. Instead, I listened to them in my head. And I was not the only one, as they faced each other, confirming we spoke telepathically.
Edward began to purr like a kitten and take a step back, but he still had his grip on Haniya. He looks satisfied as he accomplishes a lifelong mission.
"What the fuck did you do to me? Fucking hell, you bit me as if I was meat. Why? " Haniya barked at him, pushing him away. The action didn't seem to affect Edward, as he was standing still and dared to smirk.
"Clam down my wolf. I marked you." For the first time since he spoke, he had a thick Canadian accent.
"Wow, he has a Canadian accent. It looks like Haniya's dream of living in Canada has been fulfilled. " Nina spoke telepathically.
"What the hell, Nina? In this situation you are thinking of this unnecessary thing," Asha shouts at Nina telepathically. leading to Nina's frown at the loud volume of Asha's voice.
"What the hell you mean by that. And how would you all, the fucking council let him do it? I thought you all wanted to help us am I right?" Haniya screams, accusing the council of this.
" Calm down Haniya, Let us explain, please" Jacob speaks with a calm attitude and gesture us to sit.
Haniya took a deep breath and sit down on the cushion in the room. Edward sat beside her and holds her hand. This little movement causes them to stiffen, and Haniya withdraws her hand quickly, causing Edward to scowl.
"First of all, let me introduce you all to each other. This is Isaac and his mate Lydia, who will teach you about medical issues you should be aware of. And we have hunters' leaders as well, like Cole Argent, who supervises French hunters, and Sky Plata, who supervises Mexican hunters. They will teach you how to hunt and not fall prey to traps set by false hunters. These are the girls we spoke about; they are Asha, Roshini, Haniya, Yasmin, Disha, and Nina." Jacob introduces the plate to the blonde and redheaded women first, then the French man and Mexican woman later, through our sitting pattern.
" Lastly, as you all know, Prince Edward is Haniya's mate and he will teach you fighting skills in your human and wolf form. The action of biting Haniya is called 'marking' in the werewolf community. The marking combines mate's auras, which will make other werewolves know that they have mates, and marking also binds their souls together, so they can live together and be inseparable." Harry explained what made Haniya angry and said " So basically, this process binds my soul with his soul which makes us inseparable!. You didn't think I had the right to know and give consent to it." She gave death glares at Edward.
"Your feisty attitude is turning me on but I warn you not to be disrespectful towards me. My wolf and I won't tolerate it next time." He spoke in a spine-chilling tone making Haniya gulp.
" Marking you right away is making sure you are mine and mine only. If you find this unfair you are welcome to mark me anytime soon." Edward continues speaking in a normal tone but I felt like he still had the dominant authority.
I felt sorry for Haniya because her soulmate is a jerk who doesn't respect her opinions. I find a man who doesn't respect a woman properly a low-graded man. 
"From tomorrow onwards, you girls will train under our supervision. Here are the schedules and books that have information about the supernatural world. Also, we brought SIM cards for you all, since you girls don't have American mobile numbers. " Chan-lee spoke, breaking the tension between Edward and Haniya.
We took the stuff, gave our regards, and left the room. When we reached the elevator, the door was about to close, but a hand appeared, making the doors open once again. It was Edward who stepped in and walked next to Haniya. Well, this sure will be an interesting elevator ride.
Edward and Haniya were having a moment, just looking at each other, similar to typical Indian drama. If Edward wasn't a jerk, I could be happy for Haniya. "Are you girls free tonight?" Edward asked.
Because of mutual dislike towards him, nobody answers his questions. Therefore, I had to step in and say "Yes, we are free tonight" while giving my false polite smile.
"Great, I was thinking of taking you all to dinner. It could be refreshing since what you have all been through could be stressful. " He spoke with an angry expression at the end. What we had been through caused him to be angry.
"That sounds great. Where will we be having dinner? " Asha inquired, and Edward replied, "There is an Italian restaurant owned by one of my cousins. He will be joining us, along with a few others. And I will personally pick you all up. "
Edward looked towards Haniya and said, "After dinner, Haniya, you will move to my place and live with me onwards." Leaving everyone shocked with his decision, this guy will keep getting on my nerves.
"What? No way, I'm not going to live with a stranger I just met. " Haniya announced."I am your mate, and you have to listen to me," Edward growls. "MATE OR NOT..." Haniya was shouting, but Nina quickly interrupted her, saying, "Edward, is it possible for you to stay with us instead? I know why you are behaving this way and trust me, she is safe with us around along with the council supervision. " 
"What did you see, Nina? You better tell me, it's my right since it involves me! " Haniya burst at Nina, eye-begging her.
"Look, seeing the future is a tricky thing, and trust me, I want to tell you, but I can't. It's not my story to tell, "Nina explained and looked at Edward in pity. 
"Okay, then I will move in tonight after dinner," Edward spoke in a commanding tone.
Then the elevator door opened and we went outside. Andrew was already waiting for us, so we stepped inside the car and went to the apartment.