Chapter - 11

Disha
Harry, Chanlee and Jacob are responsible for teaching us to hunt in our wolf's form. Before the lessons begin, Jacob uses his vampire's eyes to see what powers we possess, turnout Nina can fly but she has acrophobia meaning the fear of heights. I can't wait to see how she will conquer her fear, Asha can control anyone's mind regardless of their race and can look into their memories as well. Haniya has healing power, Yasmin can predict the future which we already knew, Roshini has super strength which makes sense as she carries more weight easily during exercise and when we were kidnapped, she was able to almost break the bones of that disgusting werewolf.
Then all of us shifted, I notice the men looked uncomfortable while watching Eve's brown eyes. I don't know why but I felt sudden protection over Eve and Nina who are feeling uneasy with the glaring.
" So what are we going to learn today," I mindlink everyone to make three giant men stop looking at Eve.
" Today we will be learning about plants and their purpose, then how to hunt in wolf form when you ladies have control, lastly how to identify traps," Harry spoke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lesson on plants was boring, and some parts I couldn't understand at all.
" If you read the book on herbology, you could have easily understood it but no the girl like to rest," Halona teased.
" I didn't have time to read and you know it," I poorly tried to defend myself.
" Look at Yasmin, Roshini, Haniya and Nina who have done their homework," Halona uses an Indian mother's techniques to show how poorly I am at my lessons.
This whole thing is worse than school, I was a straight-A student. It was perhaps I wasn't suffering distress about my life as much I do now.
On a serious note, I still haven't figured out what will happen when all of this will end. Fuck, I wish to see the future like Yasmin and Nina then I could be at ease at least.
" You are worrying too much and have concentration on the lessons unlike your school lessons, this is crucial to know," Halona scolded me.
" Hey, what I learned in school was important and it had helped me to reach where I am now, " I retorted in confidence and turn my attention to Jacob. Who was teaching how will a vampire hide amongst trees and what we can do to defeat them. To my disappointment, vampires cannot turn into bats but bats are a vital aspect of vampirism which we will learn in the future.
" Kitsune are mischief, cunning and trickster creatures. Which makes them not care about rights and wrong unless it's a game for them," Chanlee explain to us about his kind which I find stunning. Kitsune is everything I am not, maybe that's why it's attractive, luring to me.
" It's going to sunset this implies you ladies have to run for an hour," Harry said.
Just like earlier, I was leading the run and noticed every time I shift, Halona becomes strong, dominant. The run was refreshing for me as the last lesson was brain exhausting and running helped to relax my brain.
No matter how much I get tired, I soon recover from it. This will help me to run my bakery to success as I always get tired quickly due to which I couldn't participate in the bakery work as much as Asha does.
We reach the cliff, the view was enticing as the sun was set amongst the building that gave a mixture of colours. Such as red, orange, yellow and the shadow of darkness complement the scene.
Halona was fascinated by the view and was happy to witness it after decades. The feeling she had were overwhelming and then she howled the loudest and longest one. To celebrate the moment she is in, which is later followed by others howling in agreement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" This is called an ultrasonic emitter which is used to emit a high-pitched noise only Werewolves and other shapeshifters could hear, causing them intense pain and either incapacitating them or encouraging them to run towards a trap. And if any shapeshifters are too close it can cause temporary blindness for a few seconds," Cole explain the purpose of his family heritage devices that are useful to capture shapeshifters.
It was a long nail shape device that can activate by the remote or by pressing the button on the top of the ultrasonic emitter.
" Can I see it?" Roshini asked.
Cole passed the emitter to her and continued to explain techniques to use it. Until a high pitched sound erupted along with a bright flash of light that causes my eardrum to burst and instant blindness. That lasted for a few seconds until the sound stopped which makes me breathe again.
" What the hell was that?" Haniya screamed in anger.
" I accidentally press the button on the emitter," Roshini whispered in the lowest sound yet we werewolves were able to hear it.
" Dude, you should have been careful. Luckily as a werewolf, I could even see in blindness otherwise you were nearly successful in reminding me of my worst memories," Nina exclaimed.
Wait, did she told she can see in blindness?. Did the emitter affect her brain or something?
"What are you speaking about? " Sky said in her thick Mexican accent.
" I could see in blindness. Technically I don't see it in the same way but I can see or sense if that's the better word for it.....hum...It's like our body heat that helps me to see or sense people around me. You are getting my point right? " Nina asked at the end with a curious expression.
" Nina were you blind at some point in your life?" Cole asked.
" Yes," That was a short and straightforward answer with no explanation whatsoever given by Nina.
I felt sudden anger coming from Halona,
I decide to talk to her until she drops whatever thing she holds for Nina.
" Don't tell me you find this weird. Because it's understandable..." Halona interrupted my speech by saying,
" I get it, my anger is towards that awful, disgusting people. It was unnecessary to doubt her, I should have doubts about Asha. I don't know why or how I didn't notice earlier"
" What the fuck you are saying, Halona? " I am stunned by her statement.
" Asha is a dramatic girl, she cries too much maybe it shows her weak so no one can doubt her..." I interrupted her nonsense,
" Halona stop being so suspicious. I trust Asha and Nina with my life and Roshini as well. I had no idea you had trust issues. Man, I wonder what will you do when we find our mate?"
" I don't have trust issues, I will forever love and cherish our mate. He is our better half, he will never harm us in any possible way," Halona defend herself resulting in me laughing.
" What did they teach...You distracted me again Halona," I spoke in a tense mode.
" Her blindness already activate her wolf sight when she was human. She admits she had that since she was blind. And before you question then why she said could see as a werewolf is because she wanted to test as we have the same abilities. Our one will be active gradually okay and you better work on your multitasking skills as its useless," Halona explained and taunted me again.
Damn, I got a sassy wolf.
I was about to say something back but the sudden roar sound stop me. It was sounded desperate, angry, worry. And how the hell I can tell apart the emotions from a roar?.
" Because you are WolfQueen, " Halona answered.
Unexpectedly a white fur wolf with the symbol of the moon on his forehead appeared. This wolf is royalty which means it will not harm us.
" Eddie" Haniya whispered.
Edward ran towards Haniya and shifted immediately when he reach her. Before Haniya or anyone asks anything, Edward kissed my sister in passion. Which she reciprocated with equal passion when she regains from the sudden action.
This was the part where I rotate my head towards others so I give Haniya and Edward privacy.
" Damn, Hani knows how to kiss". Asha spoke in mind-link which only included Nina, Yasmin, Roshini, her and me. Maybe it's a sense I just get to know who is in the mind-link.
" I need to wash my eyes with something holy and pure to get rid of that scene," Yasmin said and Nina agreed.
" What happened to you? I felt your pain." Edward spoke surprisingly in genuine care and panic in his voice.
" It was an ultrasonic emitter...Roshini accidentally pressed," Haniya said in astonishment, maybe this is the first time she is seeing this side of him.
The moment Haniya told Edward what happened, his face changed into a blank expression and turn toward Cole and Sky,
" I think this is enough for Haniya today. She needs rest," Edward announced.
" What? I am fine and I should be the one to decide when it's enough for me or not," Haniya snapped back.
" You are newly-turned she-wolf which means the effect you now face from the emitter is more significant than a normal werewolf could. YOU NEED SOME REST," Edward said almost losing control of his anger.
" That's true, what just happened to you, girls, better rest and we will continue our lesson tomorrow," Cole said.
Well, that was it. I was looking forward to how to do hunting during the night but today wasn't the for it.
Thank god, our lesson was conducted in the forest behind our apartment and that is why Edward quickly came.
When we reach the apartment from the secret passage which is the shortcut to the forest. Edward informed us,  "Elizabeth and Charlotte has invited all of us to dinner, they want to announce something to us,"
" Damn 'Eddie', I hope that your cousins and your generosity by giving free food to us never finish," Nina said and use the nickname Haniya gave Edward with a funny sound.
" Amen to that," Yasmin and Roshini whispered to each other but we all heard it.
" Okay, Hani only you can call him Eddie. No need to scream at me through mind-link," Nina said which made Haniya go red and Edward laugh.
" Well, you girls have to get ready in an hour because Elizabeth is crazy with timing so we have to reach there in one and half an hour," Edward quickly change the topic and Haniya look relieved yet gave Nina a death glare.
  Asha went first to the bathroom and then Roshini went, until then I was using my phone. I had plenty of messages from my worker named Anita who is in charge of sweetholic while Asha and I are in America. Asha mostly handles the financial, marketing aspects of the bakery where I am in charge of the kitchen or customers services. But at times I feel Asha can better control the bakery than I do. The sweets I suggest have the lowest sales volume and at times I fail to satisfy the customer.
" Let's not forget about the loyal customer because of your services and whenever you decide to bake something that finishes quickly.  I believe it's your chief's fault who can't cook as yummy as you do," Halona let out making me happy.
I then went to take a bath when Roshini came out. Based on how today went, I choose light blue colour loungewear and wear gold earrings and multiple chains just to make it look more like outside wear than indoor wear. For the make-up, I just applied light pink lipgloss and tied my hair into a high ponytail.
Asha wore the same clothes when we went to meet the councils at their office. And she did a glossary nude make-up, later deciding not to wear chains. Roshini choose a red sweatshirt and jeans, applied some lip balm since she wanted to be comfortable same as me. Haniya's and Edward's outfits were giving the couple goals, Haniya is wearing Yasmin's black jumpsuit with no make-up or jewellery and her hair is tied into a bun. Whereas Edward wearing a simple black shirt with jeans, even though their outfits are simple, it looks smart. Yasmin is wearing my dark green t-shirt which Nina made for me. I was looking for it while I was packing my bags, this idiot had it all the time and didn't tell me, now she dared to smirk at me. She is gone once we come back from dinner. Nina is wearing a black loose t-shirt with light pink jeans which match the logo on the shirt and just applied nude lip colour along with one of her ears filled with faked ear cuffs which go well with diamond stud earrings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~