Chapter-27

Disha
There is a secret road that leads us to Howler Pack. Apparently, packs that are located in the forest have a hidden road so humans can't know or use it making the packs live in isolation from the human lifestyle.
" How long will it take?" Roshini questioned the driver assigned by the councils. The council have assigned guards, drivers and personal helper for each of us. This treatment shows that we are royalty and the most influential people in the world.
" Just four minutes, Maam," The driver replied as he looked behind the mirror and then gave his attention to the road. His answer caused Halona to growl in anger.
Ever since the council told us that we are going to live in the Howler Pack. Halona have be grumpy as this pack leader is responsible for all the mess from our kidnapping to the war.
The car stopped at the front of the mansion like the last time. I was the first one to step out since I am the Queen of Sunshinners then Asha and Roshini followed. Shorty, another car stopped from which Yasmin and Nina came to which I ignore and gave my attention to the Alpha.
Alpha Aston, his Beta Liam and Gamma Oliver have a moment of shock seeing me. But they quickly composted themselves as I walked towards them and their mates.
" It's our honour to meet you, Queen Disha," Alpha Aston and others bowed to me which I found dramatic and unnecessary but that's a tradition.
" This is my mate, Luna Anna. My Betas Liam and Sophia. Then my Gammas Oliver and Chloe," Alpha Aston introduced his red-haired, blue-eyed girl, then blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl and faded purple-haired, another blued-eyed girl. These girls' blue eye isn't vivid like Ace's eyes.
" This is Beta Asha and Gamma Roshini. My sister, Yasmin and cousin, Nina," I introduced them one by one as these people were bowing to them as well.
" You didn't generalise their position," Yasmin said,
" We believe that is sexist since their position and responsibilities are the same so why bother putting Female before the lady's tile only," Luna Anna explained making Yasmin hum.
Then Alpha Aston leads the way toward the living room where some people were present who immediately stand up after sensing our presence. Looking at their older faces made Halona angrier she almost took control. But she was able to release a deadly growl that made Howler pack members submit while making distancing from me.
I took a deep breath as Halona's sudden action made me almost choke. Then I realise Asha and Roshini have held my shoulders firmly so I could stay in one place.
" I want them to stay away from us," I order as I glared at Ace's culprits. Which scared every one of them.
" Queen Disha, what did they do?" Gamma Chloe asked sounding nervous as she tries to come in front because her mate had covered her like a shield.
" They are the cause of everything happening," I answered politely while Halona acted as if she have rabies.
" What do you mean by that? It's our fault that we are in the war," Chris the previous Alpha spoke showing his anger.
" Didn't you join hands with the former council and kill the innocent lives of Dark Knight Pack," Asha spoke while she took some pressure on me as I was about to hit him.
" That... is a different matter," Chris said looking shocked and avoiding looking at anyone.
" Actually, those actions of yours caused these in the first place," Yasmin spoke making everyone look at her.
" We like to interrogate you all," Roshini may have used polite words but her sound and eyes didn't match. This made the culprits to shivered in fear while I smirked at them. Now they will realise their crimes and won't be forgiven at least by me.
" You absolutely should do whatever it requires to help in this war but right now. I suggest you all take some rest so you all could be fresh when we talk about the war," Luna Anna stepped in and said while emphasising the word 'war'. Thinking interrogation of her parents isn't part of the war.
" Sure," I said making Asha and Roshini remove their hands. Then Gamma Chloe lead us while giving a tour of the mansion. Our rooms are on the Alpha Floor next to the Alpha and Luna's room.
The helper assigned to me immediately started to set my clothes in the closet. And refusing me to help her, moreover, she doesn't tell me her name. Stating it's unnecessary and normally royals don't care much about getting to know the helpers assigned to them.
In the end, I gave up trying and let her do the work while I uses the bathroom. After I came out of the bathroom, I saw Luna Anna but she was wearing different clothes including her makeup and style of hair which was completely opposite of what she was wearing before. Then I noticed the scent, realising she is Luna Anna's twin.
" Queen Disha, I am Luna Anna's and Beta Liam's sister, Ava," She introduced herself as she bowed to me.
" And I am... Sebastian's mate," The name brought back the memory of when Ace told me the whole truth.
Well, I am not the only one who is going into the war against her mate. And this made me empathise with her situation since I am in the same one.
" I just wanted to ask, how are you handling these?" Ava asked looking exactly like I feel but I am hiding my emotion. Maybe that's made her think I am handling everything great.
" Just like you but... I won't leave him or let anyone kill him," I answered.
" I don't want Sebby to die as well. But he is wrong...," I interrupted Ava saying,
" What is wrong? Is that your parents killed an innocent pack making Ace and Sebastian grow up at a very young age. That caused them to work illegally to survive and have the desire for revenge,"
" Your mate might have told you a lie about what happened those years ago...," She spoke in the defence of her parents which made me pity her.
" I have a power called retrocognition. This helps me to see the past where I saw your parents kill innocent people for their own benefit," My answer shocked Ava that she took minutes to digest my words. Then she looked angry and bowed to me before leaving my room.
" How could she not believe her mate?" Halona questioned.
" Because it was her parents and people she loved and trusted since she was born. Whereas her mate is a criminal and is planning to kill her pack," I answered as I also could have chosen my family over Ace. No matter how much I was upset with them, family comes first.
Then I called Mom since it's been a long and I don't know if after the war I will live even though the possibility is zero. It's the war, everyone who takes part either dies or changed after witnessing the gruesome experience.
" Hey, Mom," I spoke after she answered my call.
" Disha, Kaise ho," Mom asked sounding happy.
Translation - Disha, how are you?
" I'm good, how are you?. You are sounding happy," I asked.
" I am good as well. Anaya is planning to be a doctor," She answered in English this time because I was speaking in English.
" Wow, finally someone is going to be a doctor which is totally new in our family," I spoke in sarcasm as the majority of our relatives are doctors or engineers.
" Of course, unlike others who dropped their medical studies halfway. I am sure Anaya will become a doctor," I rolled my eyes hearing her sarcasm.
" Mom, please don't blame me. It was Dad who made me drop out, remember?" I said.
" Because otherwise, you had to repeat a year because of your marks," She respond.
" Okay, I may not call for a few days since our project is in the busy stage," I changed the topic as it could have led to an argument.
" Disha, it isn't an excuse for not talking to us," Mom sounded worried maybe she thinks I will repeat my mistake.
" Not at all, Mom. You can ask Yasmin as well about it. Haniya can talk since she doesn't have much to do during this stage," I muttered hoping Mom could relax.
" Okay," She replied sounding convinced.
" I don't know why did you girls join a project over there. You all were supposed to explore and have fun than work," She complained which is understandable from her view.
" Life is unpredictable, Mom. Things don't go as planned always," I mutter making her hum.
" That's true... Have you talked to Anaya or Hoor?" She asked accusingly
" No, Mom. They don't reply to my messages unless it's their list," I answered.
" You all should get along since you are sisters and family stick together," Mom started her lecture whenever she thinks there is a conflict between me and my sisters.
" What happened?" I asked since I have little patients nowadays unlike before I could hear her lecture non-stop.
" Hoor told...," I interrupted my Mom's talk which is a deadly task to do but I am in America and she is in India. So what will she do? Nothing.
" Hoor got something she wanted. She manipulated you and Dad into buying something. What did you buy for her?" I asked in the end as I roll my eyes.
" She was hurt, you girls don't talk to her. And though it could be because of her tab...," Again I interrupted her declaring,
" You brought her a phone, didn't you?"
" Disha, just because you are oversea doesn't mean you can be interrupted me," Mom warns me to which I gulped in fear.
" Sorry," I sincerely apologised.
" Okay, I have to go to the market too but some groceries so I will call you later," Mom said and then we said goodbye before cutting the call.
" What are you guys doing?" I mind-linked the girls.
"Nothing," Everyone replied at once.
" So what's the question we will ask them?" I asked and I didn't need to explain about whom I am asking.
" Prediction," Roshini answered.
" How did they actually destroy the pack?" Asha said next.
" And what did they do afterwards? who were their allies and any information about the former council?" Nina muttered.
" I don't think the former council should be our proprietary right now. We should focus on Dark Knight Pack and Howler Pack," Yasmin pointed to which everyone agreed.
" In a few minutes, we can go and interrogate the Epsilons," I announced.