Chapter-20

Disha

I found five police cars when I arrive at the area where Ace lives. Even my Uber driver warned me about the crimes like theft, rape or sexual harassment and murders happening in the area.
The houses looked poorly maintained and almost all the buildings have graffiti painted on them. This is the kind of area, my parents will never allow me or my sisters to go to and warned me to stay away from these areas.
" I didn't know Ace lives in such a place," I said to Halona.
" I wonder in what condition his house is or how he lives?" I question.
" Our mate doesn't deserve to live in such areas. He deserves a luxury lifestyle that royal mutts have," Halona growls at the end, expressing her feeling of sadness that our mate lives in such an area and hatred towards Edward and his cousin.
While I was looking outside of the window, I saw a group of werewolves walking on the sideway and they all smell weird as if a scent is overpowering their actual scent.
Halona growled inside me in anger at seeing them.
" Why are you growling at them?" I question.
" I don't have a good feeling about them. I am sensing danger when I am looking at them," Halona released a small growl and is on the edge.
" They won't dare to attack us, my aura is enough for them to crawl away in fear," I tried to console Halona to relax her.
" You shouldn't relax when you sense a danger," Halona barks at me and then blocks me.
She will get fine once she meets Ace. Only just looking at him, makes Halona purr like a wolf in heat.
" I can't wait for the heat maybe then we will complete the mating process," Halona purrs imagining what she said. While I turn into a tomato. Heat is a process where a she-wolf is driven through her sexual emotions. The cycle will regulate to once or twice a year and last anywhere from 5 to 14 days, with 6 or 7 being the norm after she met her mate. There isn't an exact period when will she-wolf goes into heat as some can takes months or others take days.
During the first three days of her heat cycle, the she-Wolf may become irritable, snappish, and aggressive, like a terrible case of PMS. Followed by three or four days of a very euphoric, mellow "honeymoon" period when the she-Wolf is still biologically motivated to mate frequently.
For male Wolves, this can also be an aggressive time. As they usually grow very possessive, and very protective of their mates. For the less controlled, they will often attack without thinking if another male comes too close to their mate.
I came into the present when the car stop in front of the worse looking house in the neighbourhood. My heart aches in pain at where Ace lives and Halona howls in agreement.
I paid the driver and went towards the house. Each step I took, the stronger the smell of something disgusting was getting which gave me and Halona a headache.
I rang the doorbell and quickly the door opened showing Ace wearing just his sports shorts. And by the looks of him, he just took a bath. Without wasting a second, Ace pulled me for a kiss that can be described in one word as hunger. I was having a hard time keeping up with him as my knees became jelly Ace had to hold me. The feeling of sparkles was extreme that was spreading like a fire inside me making my whole body feel heated all of sudden.
The sound of my stomach rumbling in hunger stopped our kiss and made us laugh.
" Looks like you have to be fed before what we are going to do?" Ace whispered seductively near my ear. Making Halona purr and my cheeks go red.
" What are we to do?" I questioned in confusion as he knows I need time.
Looking at my expression, he lifts one of his eyebrows and said," The message you send me that said 'I want to spend the night with you' what does it sound to you,"
Oh my god. Why did I have to message in that way?.
" Ace, I fought with others in the morning... I don't know what I was thinking?. Maybe I didn't eat anything at all today that made....," Ace interrupted my worst moment of speech that didn't have a proper sense into it.
" You didn't eat anything like not even breakfast or snacks," Ace asked and I shook my head as no.
" Luckily, I have ordered five large pizzas then," Ace holds my waist colliding our bodies together.
" Five large pizzas," I am shocked. Why would he buy that much?.
" I had plans with sigma wolves that live here to watch a football game tonight," Ace explained.
" Oh, then when will they come?" I asked while entering the house that smell like there were many werewolves present here and they stink making me choke the intense smell.
" They smell disgusting," I spoke quickly and making Ace laugh.
" Well, that's how sigma smells here. And to answer your previous question, I chased them out since you were coming," He said while giving me his genuine smile.
" Wait, I saw a group of werewolves on my way. Those are the sigmas as Halona senses them as a threat," I stop to ask him.
" Yes, they are strange that's the reason I send them away since I don't want them to look at you in any wrong way. I don't want to kill them without Ron," Ace pulled me closer to him and inhale my scent after bringing his nose near my neck.
" Have you killed anyone before?" I question after hearing him. Ace doesn't look like someone who could kill.
" Life can be hard, especially when your pack is being killed or have to live in the wild for a year," He whispered.
" You lived in the wild for a year, " I spoke in utter shock and Halona howled in sadness.
" Are we going to stand like this which I am completely fine with or do you want to have pizzas?" Ace joked while dragging me toward the living room. Where he gestured to sit on the sofa while he went further inside the house.
Ace's house paintings were peeling off along with having stained marks that were brown in the colour. The sofas weren't clean, the colour was faded and it was covered with stained along with smelled like expired food. The smell was affecting my sensitive nose and Halona was also disgusted by the smell but I have to ignore it so I could sit on it.
I checked TV, Ace didn't have Netflix since he couldn't afford it along with Wifi.
" Mate, a friend of mine downloaded a few movies on my laptop so we will be watching that," Ace brought his laptop settled on the table that was in the centre of the sitting area.
" Now let me get some pizzas and drink," Ace announced and went in the opposite direction from where he went before.
Then Ace brought five boxes of pizzas and a bottle of cold drinks along with two glasses.
" Let me help you," I said while taking the pizza boxes from his hand and placing them on the table. For that, I blended a little bit and then Ace suddenly grab my arse from behind. I got shocked that made me become a statue while Ace was stroking my arse making my whole body too hot like a volcano. Then he uses his other hand to hold my shoulder, the next thing was the unexpected smack on my arse. I squeal wanting to move but Ace's hand on my shoulder kept me in my place. Ace kept smacking my arse for a good five minutes while I was whimpering and Halona was howling like she was getting on, a similar action my body was giving.
" We will be watching two movies tonight," Ace spoke casually right after he stopped smacking me and sat on the sofa.
" Ace," I whispered in shock, how can he behave normally after he smack me.
Ace pulled me to sit next to him. The moment I sat down, I quickly got up due to the pain in my arse. This action made Ace laugh like a lunatic.
" Why did you smack me?" I glare at him.
" I couldn't control myself after seeing your arse almost touching my..." I instantly stop him by saying," It's okay,"
" Moon goddess, you are submissive just like I always wanted," Ace again pulled me but this time, I sat on his lap and his grip made sure I don't move at all.
" Wait...submissive? Are you into BDSM?" I asked.
" Yes, it's a normal thing in the werewolf community because our animal side gets contented showing dominance or submissive," Ace had a smug expression while he was observing my uneasiness at the topic.
" Have you ever tried BDSM?" Ace asked.
" No," I answered in a weak sound.
" So you have only been in the vanilla type of relationship," Ace said more to himself than to me.
" Have you performed anal sex?" Ace question me.
" Ace!" I yelled to him as I am embarrassed which gave him the answer. I have always been shy to talk about sex as I believe it's a really personal matter.
" Why are you being shy to mate?" Halona questions as she is enjoying this conversation.
" I didn't know your shyness on this kind of topic," he spoke looking captivating making me kiss him. It was a slow and passionate one but it also got interrupted by my stomach rumbling sounds.
" Okay, you need to have something to eat and stop distracting me," Ace said while pouring the drink into the glasses.
" I not distracting you. In fact, you are horny tonight," I defended myself.
" Then you should be careful tonight," Ace handed my drink and Halona spoke after Ace saying, " I surely will not be careful tonight," Then she purred making me block her. I can handle one horny at a time.
" We have Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Buffalo Pizza, Meat Pizza and BBQ Chicken Pizza. Which one will you like to try once?" Ace asked.
" Meat pizza," I answered.
Shortly, Ace handed me a large slice of pizza.
" Do you like to have pineapple on your pizza?" I asked while Ace was cutting a slice of cheese pizza for himself.
" Never, I don't know how anyone in their right mind can eat that," Ace said.
" Now, let's start watching 365 days," Ace announced and pressed the play button.
" What...," I couldn't complete my sentence as Ace gave me a pointed look
" I don't like people talking or making any kind of sound while I watch a movie. So be quiet, mate," Ace whispered sensually near my ear and then lick the down part making me shiver in pleasure at the same time I knew this will be torture for me.
Throughout the movie, Ace didn't take a bite from his pizza and forced me to eat almost all the pizzas. In the meanwhile, Ace was teasing me and warning me to be quiet. I was like a toy to him who had to endure his teasing and follow his commands to be quiet. By the end of the first movie, my breast, and arse were aching in pain and pleasure while one side of the neck is probably filled with hickeys as Halona refuse to heal those marks. As Halona is wanted with these marks to show we are taken as I still don't have Ace's mark yet.
" Mate, you have to drink your Pepsi," Ace brought my glass closer to my mouth, and then I realise my throat feels dry. I can only blame it on Ace who was either forcing me to eat or teasing me sexually.
Though, while drinking Pepsi, it tasted weird but I didn't think much of it since one of Ace's hands was going in the south direction of my body. This made me drink in a one-shot like a vodka.
" Aren't we going to watch the second movie?" I asked looking innocently at Ace.
Ace smirked and said," Obviously, my friend told me that the second movie is more erotic than the first one,"
" You are loving this," I glared at him.
" Of course, since you are not stopping me as I expected," He stated.
" Because I trust you couldn't do anything as you know I still need time," I explain the reason.
"As you said I am horny tonight, I may break that trust of yours," He joked while looking at my body.
" I know you won't do that," I said in confidence.
" Enough with the chit chat, let's watch the second movie," Ace played the second movie.
" Be quiet," Ace then bite my ear lobe later licking it to ease the pain.
Ace was right, the second movie is more erotic than before. I didn't like the second movie as it didn't have a proper story. The movie was filled with unnecessary sex scenes that made me feel shy as I don't even watch these kinds of scenes. During those scenes, I tried to look elsewhere but Ace was making it difficult. Ace's hand started to explore my body underneath my clothes and unlike last time I didn't say a word. Ace started to knead my breast harshly whenever I look somewhere else as if he is warning me to watch the movie.
I started to feel a little drowsy and couldn't feel Halona maybe she block me.
Due to the drowsiness, I lean on Ace as I didn't lean on him before because I didn't want him hurt by my weight even though Ace is muscular and could have handled my weight. After leaning on him, Ace adjusted our sitting position. Now I am sitting in the middle where both his legs were hooked over my legs parting them apart. This made the smell of my arousal stronger than before. Ace growled smelling it and whispered seductively," I love the smell coming from you,"
Then he pinches my nipple harshly and his long nails surely are the cause of bleeding.
" Ace," I whimper his name in pain as he kept pressing the area where the blood is. Then his pressure started to increase making me sniffle.
Ace chuckled after hearing his name making me remember I had to be quiet.
" You deserve a punishment for disobeying me," He spoke.
I wanted to say something but also at the same time I wanted to see what was going to happen.
Ace smack hard right at the middle of my legs making me go upwards towards him. Ace used his other warp around my chest in order to keep me in place. He smacks me again harder than before, he continued to smack me for god knows how long.
" Please," I cried out as quickly as the words came out of my mouth I glued my lips shut while my eyes widen.
" Now, we have to go to my room to punish you, mate," Ace declared and carried me in a bridal way.
Ace's room was clean and smelled like flowers, he most probably spray some fragrance thinking we are going to have sex.
Ace lay me down in the bed and processed lifting my shirt. I slap his hand away, " What are you doing?" I asked in a tired voice.
" You need to be nake for the punishment," He looks seriously and smirks at my shocked expression.
" If you utter a word, your punishment will be more severe than now," He spoke quickly making me speechless. Then he continued to take off my clothes and I didn't stop as I am curious to know my punishment.
I only had my undergarments on, Ace's eyes were reflecting emotions of excitement, lust and regret...but why is he feeling regret? Or my drowsiness mistakenly recognises regret when it's something else.
" I love your eyes the most, that's why I am going to blindfold you," Ace whispered.
Ace went towards a side table next to the bed. Pulled out a red colour blindfold and while he was going to put it on me, "I trust you not to do anything I don't want to do," I whispered. This made him stop for a while and looked a bit broken. I lifted my shaking hands and caress his face bringing him to the present. Then we kissed, it was a slow kiss and I was the one to break it.
" I hope you won't punish me for speaking," I whine while giving my puppy eyes.
" I will let it go but it's the first and last one," He spoke with complete authority. Then he blindfolded me, I felt my undergarments were ripped off my body.
My left leg was lifted and felt Ace tie a rope around my ankle later following with my right leg.
My legs were spread apart and I couldn't move as the other end of the ropes was tied somewhere. I am sure that this position is showing Ace my private parts.
Suddenly, my private part was whipped with a belt. I am sure it's a belt since I got beaten with a belt when I was a child. It's normal for an Indian mother to hit her children with a belt, a shipper or barehanded because of their mischief.
I had to hold myself crying, Ace's name or telling him to stop. Ace muttered something that I couldn't comprehend proper.
" Do you love me, mate?" Ace asked and I got surprised at how can someone asked this question in this situation. What surprises me more was that I answered it instantly, " Yes,"
" Whenever I whip you, you have to scream 'I love you '," He ordered.
Well, that's a nice way to say to your mate you love him for the first time. I bet we are the first ones doing this while normal people propose to their partners on a romantic date.
Ace whip me less harshly than before and I followed what he told me, " I love you, Ace". We continue to do this until I screamed for the seventeenth time. I am sobbing non-stop as the pain isn't going like Halona isn't healing me. Luckily, the pain was bearable.
" Are you thirsty, mate?" Ace asked.
I nodded as I couldn't say a word. Ace lifted my head gently and brought a bottle near my mouth so I could drink it as he didn't remove my blindfold. Even though my hands were free, I could remove the blindfold but I didn't dare it.
After drinking some water, Ace lay me down and pinch my wounded breast. I hissed in pain as he seem to enjoy kneading then he smacks my other breast.
" You are such a good mate. You always have this immense trust the moment we met. No one had that with me," Ace talked.
" Don't say anything," Ace ordered as he senses I was about to say something.
Slowly his hand started to travel in the south direction of my body. I moan when he touched my cunt.
" So wet," He commends.
Then he messages my cunt in a circular motion making me wetter. But why? he knows that I am not ready for that. I quickly stop thinking about those negative thoughts as I trust him.
I concentrate on what Ace was doing, he was still messaging but his hand was travelling back and front on my cunt and asshole.
Ace took his hand away and after a while, I felt Ace over me. Ace took my hands and tied them together tightly. Making me completely immobile which unease me yet I believe this is some sort of punishment.
Ace started to untie my legs which made me sigh in relief and my body calm a bit. Abruptly, I was flipped making me lay on my stomach. I was about to say something but a smack on my arse reminded me not to utter a word.
Fortunately, it was one smack and Ace started to massage my lower back. Then he holds my hip to arch upwards a bit bringing back the uneasiness. Later he places a pillow.
Why is he doing this thing? I question myself.
The next thing he did, confirmed my doubts as he insert a finger inside my hole later inserting his other two fingers one by one. I couldn't feel anything, how can he do that? he knows I am not ready.
I tried to call Halona many times but I couldn't feel her presence and I am sure neither of us has blocked each other.
" What are you doing, Ace " My voice sounded drowsy like a drunk person.
" I am going to claim you tonight, mate" Ace declared.
" NO" I screamed with all my energy but my voice was like a whisper.
How could I feel this drowsy all of a sudden that made my body feel weak and hardly any voice is audible?.
Ace grabbed my neck and turn my face sideways. He kissed me when he penetrates himself inside of me. I felt a dull pain yet it was unbearable, I cried out however due to the kiss my voice didn't make out. It was like he was swallowing my scream so no one can hear me. He continued to thrust inside of me while growling in pleasure.
I was in agony and whimpering in pain.
"Ace," I cried calling his name in the pain that he caused.
" Mate, " He moans like he didn't hear the pain in my voice.
He inserted his fingers inside my cunt and started to thrust his finger harshly. I didn't enjoy it, I didn't like it, yet my body's response it oppositely. My body was peaking it's high yet I hated it. Then Ace releases himself inside my asshole. He took himself off me and lay beside me, breathing heavy.
Ace brushes off the hairs that were on my face and caresses my hair. Kissing my forehead like I am the most precious thing.
Why he is behaving like that?
As if he heard my thoughts, he stops what he was doing get off the bed. I couldn't cry more as my chest started to hurt. I took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled it. I continue to do this until my thoughts and feelings stop jumbling but it didn't stop rather it was overwhelming.
I can't handle it.
What the hell is happening to me?
What did Ace do to me?
How can he do that to me?
Ace... Does he love me?
I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't sense Ace until he flip me over. His smell indicates he took a bath.
" We have the whole night together mate. I will make sure you pass out of pleasure," He whispers to me that scare the hell out of me.
And he did what he told. I was passed out after I don't know how long but whenever I was getting awake in the night because of Ace thrusting inside of me. Those times I was completely numb I couldn't feel my body, process my mind, observe or sense my surrounding.
What I felt was Ace.
Him being inside of me.
Sounds of moaning, clapping and growling.
The last thing I felt was Ace hugging and caressing me as if I was fragile and could break with a single touch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I open my eyes, the instant sunlight coming from the window blinds me for a second. I had to cover my eyes using my heavy hands. My hands were aching in pain, I was lifting them. In fact, my whole body is aching in pain and my throat is dried... I need water.
Halona whimpered in sadness.
" What happen Halona?" I asked.
" Mate hurt you," She said.
Then the memories of last night came flooding to me.
I said no but he still did it.
" What happened to you? I tried to call you many times but I didn't feel you at all," I asked Halona.
" After you drink the Pepsi. Something in it causes me to lose the connection with you the whole night," She answered.
" Ace is behind this," I stated the reasonable explanation I could think of.
" Yes, he did," For the first time, Halona agreed with me in relating about Ace. As she always defended him.
I need to talk to him about last night. I lifted myself to be in a sitting position. Then I notice I smell men's fragrances coming from me. Looks like Ace bathed me and applied some sort of gel to ease the pain he causes.
These signs show care, affection, and love. Did he hear when I said no? As my voice sounded like a whisper to me. Maybe I didn't stop him earlier which made him think I am ready.
" Halona, take the pain away," I said and slowly the pain was going away.
Ace was eating cereal when I entered the kitchen. He looked at me with a blank expression like he is waiting for me to say something first.
" When I was in my late teens, my ex told him wanted to sleep with me and I refused to say ' I am not ready '. Then he becomes violent, fortunately, I knew self-defence and saved myself that day. He didn't care about me, treated me like shit, mock me whenever he get a chance. I realise he is sadistic maybe that's why he was like that. But I can't figure you out, Ace. You hurt me, ignore my pain, and then take care of me. Applying ointment where my body was hurting the most, cleaning me, putting your clothes on me, caressing me like I am precious and hugging me like you are scared to leave me. What are you?" I spoke robotically since I am numb to emotions.
" Why did you do that?" I whispered.
" Last night, whatever you saw was a glimpse of my true self. I tried to hide that side of mine from you since I met you but I fell for you. I couldn't pretend to be someone else anymore to you since I realise that I love you," Ace looked dead straight in my eyes.
Listening to the last part, the air in my lungs was sucked out of me. I couldn't breathe... I can't believe this.
" Mate, have some water," Ace helped me to drink the water from the glass.
" I am going," I announced.
" Let me drop you," Ace spoke and as a reflex, I screamed, " NO".
Ace was shocked at my outburst and I shook my head last time. Then I left his house. When I walked away from Ace's house, I could take a deep breath without smelling that disgusting fragrance that was in Ace's house.
I walked all the way to the apartment thinking about Ace.
You can't hurt someone you love.
You have to be honest with your mate.
Why did he pretend to be someone else?.
Didn't he trust me?
What am I going to do?
I love him but do I trust him now?
Did he want me as a medium as Roshini sensed?
But he confessed he love me.
All these thoughts were suffocating me that forced me to scream. And I screamed like a banshee until I couldn't scream anymore. I thought I couldn't cry anymore but I did. Halona on other hand was whimpering, howling in pain caused by Ace and refused to talk to me.
I was losing my energy as I walked toward my home. I started to almost lose my balance as I entered the building. People were looking at me with concern and whoever tried to talk or come near me I ignore them. Andrew and Andy were standing near the door discussing something until they notice me. They were shocked but didn't come near me due to my strong aura. My shaking hand rang the doorbell and finally, I felt safe. No one could hurt me when my gang is near me. So I let go of the strength I had until now that made my head and whole body feel light.
Darkness embraces me like a conforming friend.