Chapter-16

Disha
The rogue was glaring at us in anger,
" I won't say a shit," he roared. This action of his made Halona angry and I release a growl that made the rogue submit. Now he is looking scared.
" You don't have to talk at all," Asha spoke in a calm tone. Then she commands the rogue," Look at me,"
The rogue instantly obeyed and I saw his eye flattering for a while that stayed still indicating Asha have entered his mind.
I turn to see Alpha Aston has narrowed his eyes and kept looking at Asha and rogue. He must have figured out that Asha and I aren't warriors.
" I am done, " Asha spoke looking happy about what she had accomplished.
" Now, we don't need you at all. You have to die," Edward muttered. Rogue got paled from hearing that.
" Shall I do the honour?" Nina asked looking at Edward who nodded. That surprised everyone in the room. Nina smirked while walking toward the rogue and expanding her claws only to run through the rogue's chest...Nina just took out his heart...And Haniya growled smelling the blood, luckily Edward pull her into a hug that helped her calm her lust.
" I need to use the bathroom," Nina looked at the Alpha who was shocked and maybe scared of Nina. Well, that's understandable as I am getting scared of Nina, she killed a rogue cold-blooded and acted as if nothing happen.
" Let's, go to the packhouse where you can use the bathroom and we can discuss what she found out," Alpha Aston indicated to Asha as 'she'.
After reaching the packhouse, we were escorted to Alpha's office by the Alpha, his Beta and Gamma who was waiting for us outside the prison. Alpha Aston then gestures toward the bathroom for Nina who directly went inside making Edward finally release Haniya.
" I would like to know, the actual rank of these ladies," Alpha spoke cautiously so he won't upset Edward the arrogant.
" Who they are not your concern," Edward muttered.
Then Nina came out of the bathroom, looked at Alpha Aston and said," Look for your mate, that will do good to you and this pack,"
Alpha Aston stood still for a while as if he understood what Nina meant. " What did you do to that rogue?" Alpha Aston asked Asha,
" I looked into his memories and found out there is a spy in your pack. Her name is Annie and apparently, she is a pack slut ( Asha frowned since she doesn't like to degrade a woman like that and Alpha Aston was shocked whereas his Beta and Gamma looked normal like they expected something like this) She would take information from warriors and other high ranked members as she provides her services( Nina chuckle hearing that and I suppress my smile to appear). This helps them to gain a lot of knowledge and she was able to get duplicate keys to the cell and secret rooms in the packhouse," Asha said.
Alpha Aston took a moment to digest the information told by Asha, and asked, " What about their leader?"
" Their leader's name is Sebastian and he looked in his late twenties or early thirties. ( 'And he looks exactly like the stalker, most probably his son' Asha mind-links us). He planned to kill all the male members of your pack and sell your female members to the black market( This information got growling coming from the Alpha, Beta and Gamma). Lastly, it looked like he is interested in finding your mate," Alpha's anger increases enough for his wolf to surface after hearing the last sentence.
" Did you find any information about their plan?" Alpha questions after calming his wolf down.
" For that, I need to interrogate that spy, Annie," Asha spoke in a commanding tone that made the Alpha obey her. I can't command anyone like that until I am using my Queen command.
" Call Annie to my office," Alpha Aston spoke on the landline. Then we waited for the spy to come.
The sound of the door knocking came which was answered by the Alpha. A woman in her mid-twenties came inside wearing black shorts and a tight-fitting shirt that bring out her sandglass curves making me feel envious of a body like that.
" You called me, Alpha," The spy spoke after bowing and looking at the Alpha seductively.
" They want to question you," the Alpha spoke coldly surprising the spy.
" He is Prince Edward, his mate Princess Haniya and they are his warriors," Alpha introduce us to the spy Annie. She looked concerned for a second and then had a stoic expression but her aura shows she is scared. Well, she should be.
"What would they question me? and why? Alpha," She asked before Alpha Aston could answer. Nina beat him and say," Don't worry, we won't ask about the rape plan you organise for the female Gamma,"
" I...I didn't do it," She sounded weakly and went pale. This proves Nina's accusation is right making my blood boil yet I am controlling myself to beat this spy.
I turn to look at the Gamma who clearly controlling his emotions right now.
Asha got up from her seat and stand in front of the spy. A similar eye pattern happens with the spy.
" I got it," Asha announced.
" What was that? what are you?" The spy dared to question Asha looking homicidal. All of the girls growling caused the spy to keen down because the combined dominance erupted. Now she looked scared to death.
" Take her to the cell," Alpha order his Gamma which he gladly obeys. He made sure his nails pierce Annie's skin resulting in her whining," Baby..." She calls the Alpha, in return, she got a growl and disgusted look. Then the Gamma drags her outside and at that moment she might have realised what will happen to her so she screams like a banshee.
" There is a camp of rogues on the northern side of the territory where they are waiting to kidnap the former Luna and her daughters along with any other she-wolf accompanying them. But they could kill the former Luna at the moment so the former Alpha feels the pain making a distraction for enough time to escape," Asha said
The Alpha was fuming with anger and his wolf was surfacing along with the aura of destruction. Once again, the Alpha was able to control his emotions, if I was in his place I couldn't have control of that intense emotions.
" Thank you for your services today. I appreciate your help as now I am two-step ahead of my enemies. I will like to return the favour in the future but for now, I invite you all to have lunch," Alpha spoke calmly.
How the hell you can speak calmly when you were burning in anger, not even a minute before?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~