Chapter - 9

Disha
The schedule provided by the council reminds me of school which was better than this. From Monday to Friday, we have to run for 2 hours during sunrise, from 8 am to 10 am we have a class on sun-shinner history. Later on, from 11 am to 12 pm we have to exercise in human form, after one hour break we have a magic class for two hours. Then we have a hunting class as a wolf for another two hours, during sunset we have to run for an hour. There is a night hunting class in the human form for an hour, who does hunting at night time?.
From Saturday to Sunday, there is a morning run than an exercise. Later on, we will be training with other werewolves for two hours, then medical class in humans and wolves form for two hours each and lastly night run for an hour.

Today is Monday, Asha kept an alarm before an hour to sunrise. When the alarm rang loudly almost bashing my eardrums. " What the hell? since when it's so loud?" Asha muttered in sleep and when I open my eyes I felt instant brightness that almost blinded me. Why are my senses sensitive today? I thought to myself. I lay down until Asha came back from the washroom, wearing a sports bra and leggings. Then I went to the bathroom and I was washing my hands when I felt strange. It's a feeling that I am holding something and the weight of that is quite heavy making my hands shake with tiredness.
"What is happening today? Halona, do you have any idea? " I ask her but I didn't receive any answer, maybe I have blocked her again. I thought of asking the council or one of the bodyguards, they may help to unblock Halona. I change my dress in hurry, I want Halona with me, I never thought I will become attached to her in a short time but she feels like a part of me now and without her, I am missing something from my body, mind and even my soul.
I wore an oversized T-shirt with leggings and I came to the kitchen. Looks like a mini-fest here, the table is full of food. There is a basket full of bread, a large bowl of mixed fruits, small-sized blows filled with oats, a plate that had pepperoni, three different types of sliced cheese and a jar of juice.
Haniya, Asha, Edward were already seated at the table and Asha spoke in amusement, " On our first day of training, Edward arranges this." That made my eyes widen in surprise and I said while seating down, " Thanks Edward, You didn't have to do this. Last night's dinner is still in my stomach."
" It's no problem, you need food to have energy for today and last night's dinner will not help, " Edward said.
Then gradually Nina, Roshini and Yasmin came and had breakfast. Edward got up and ask "Haniya, where is our room? ", this guy already know he is sharing a room with Haniya, maybe she already told him.
" The one in the middle " Haniya pointed at her room door.
" Okay, ladies I will see you for your exercise class and all the best for today," Edward said and left.
" Dude, when you guys came back? And looking at you, you don't look like you have slept the whole night," Nina inquired.
" We came a few minutes before you all woke up. I didn't sleep for a minute with him around." Haniya said and yawned at the end looking sleepy.
" You can talk about him, I am here for you," I said.
" I have no idea where to even begin, I wasn't ready for any sort of commitment and all of sudden I meet my soulmate. He is bossy, narrow-minded along with being the most handsome man I met. He annoys me like hell, he makes my blood boil at the same time his touch clams me down, and his touch gives literal sparks. I don't know what to do, one minute I want nothing to do with him and the next I want him by my side forever." Haniya explains her thoughts on Edward. She is confused about him, her words are contradicting making me confused as well, maybe that's what love is. It may be confusing when we describe it but it can be a simple feeling we feel.
My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell, Yasmin went to check and it was Andy who came to pick us up for a morning run.
The moment I step out of the apartment, I am hearing sounds from a distance, as I can hear cars sounds, T.V playing coming from one of the apartments along with banging sounds. It took me a minute to recognise it and my face turned into a red tomato. Am I the only one who can hear that? I look at others with had similar reactions and the moment our eyes made contact we burst out laughing.