Chapter-26

Disha

The feeling of chilling wind brushing through Halona's fur was amazing and relaxing. While Halona and others are running through the morning mist in the forest. I was enjoying the beauty of the forest even though I see it every morning. But today was different as I will be having a meeting with the council regarding the war.
I need to have a clear mind so for the first time I am trying to enjoy the run and not think about Ace. I don't know the plans the council have decided for Ace but whatever it is, I will be the one deciding it as I am his mate and WolfQueen.
After running for the next thirty minutes our wolves finally stop to howls in the end. Then we reach our apartment,
" This morning run is exhausting," Nina exclaimed making her sounds deep to show her tiredness.
" Says who can't be tired," Asha points out as she rolls her eyes. While Nina ignores her as she goes to the kitchen.
" Ladies, I have made sandwiches for you all," Edward spoke as he came to the hall and looked at Haniya with a disappointed expression.
" What was that about?" I asked her through the mind link.
" It's nothing," Haniya said as she went to her room.
Why doesn't she shares her problems with me? I share everything. I won't tell anyone or judge her.
" You won't judge her? That will cause an apocalypse," Halona barks in happiness as she mocks me.
I ignore her remarks and went to take a shower. After my shower, I wore a ditsy florals knots straps split thigh cami dress. Then I style my hair into a messy high pony which made me feel beautiful so I thought of doing simple make-up. At last, took plenty of photos which made my day and I happily went to have my meal.
" You are looking beautiful today, Disha" Asha commented as she saw me coming.
" You are looking fresh today," Haniya said while her aura shows she feels happy as soon as she saw me. Then I notice everyone's auras toward me were happy, glad and relieved. But I didn't make any comments on it as I know this is the first time I was behaving like a normal me than a zombie.
I busy myself eating sandwiches which tasted good. I must say, Edward, is a good cook. While my sister, Haniya doesn't have any interest in cooking yet she is a foodie.
As I was eating my sandwich, I received a message from Harry. It was a PDF about Unknown Pack and Howler Pack.
" I received a file about Unknown Pack and Howler Pack. Did you two get them?" I asked Asha and Roshini who shook their heads no.
" Disha sent it to the group," Roshini said which I did.
Then I continue to eat my meal along with reading about the two packs that are going into war.

                     Unknown Pack
Alpha;
Name- Alexander Emerson aka Ace.
Strength level- Excellent
Background - Son of late Alpha Nick    Emerson and late Luna Sandra Emerson.
Ability- A stronger fighter, a great leader, a powerful warlord and an excellent actor.
Education- Degree in arts.
Occupation- Works uncover as an employee in a cafe and owner of human trafficking business in the underworld.
Beta;
Name- Sebastian Simmons.
Strength level- Excellent
Background - Son of Samuel and late Beta Female Tabitha.
Ability - Good warlord and strong fighter.
Education- Master in Finance.
Occupation- Worked as uncover teacher and co-owner of human trafficking business in the underworld.
Gamma;
Still unknown.
About the Pack;
The Unknown Pack destroy an entire pack and kidnap the she-wolves then sell them on the black market. During the time of the attack, the nearby human police record of missing cases increased among females.

" This has wrong information about Unknown Pack," I commented after reading the file on Ace's pack.
" I always found Ace as a creative person," Nina said which surprised me as I never found him creative.
" I didn't mean his education information but his pack," I clarified and question her,
" How did you find him creative?"
" The way he dresses... For all of you, it may seem simple but I see he works on his look a lot... I don't know how to explain it. I guess it was my fashion instinct to think that," Nina shrugged her shoulder as she poorly explained.
" Which detail are you saying is wrong?" Edward asked looking interested.
" Ace's pack doesn't do sex trafficking... they killed the she-wolves and then sell their organs. He said he tricked the council so his pack can be taken seriously," I answered trying my best to look confident.
" Are you still talking to him?" Haniya asked this time.
" Not anymore," I muttered then I gave my attention to my phone so this conversation doesn't extend.

                       Howler Pack