Y/N's new job

A/N: This chapter is just setting up different plot lines for the story. Bare with me, Sun and Moon content coming next chapter. 

Y/N POV:

When I was a kid, I had always heard about the horrors of the Freddy Fazbear Diner's and the "disappearances" of the local kids who had last be seen there. Being a crime junkie, of course when I saw there was an opening at the new pizza plex, I applied quickly. And, if I'm being honest, it was a great decision. Apparently before me, there was a night guard named Vanessa, who the animatronics we're not a big fan of, especially Freddy.

My trainer proposed a new form of training, so I wouldnt "end up like Vanessa", whatever that means. They apparently even had to do some decoding to the animatronics when she left, which I had a million questions about but none of them are ever answered. With this new training, I am introduced to a new animatronic every night, so they can each get to know me personally. I find this technology amazing. These robotic animals have more personality then half the people from my high school. So far, I have met Freddy, Roxy, and Monty. Tonight I meet Roxy, then the next day i'm not too sure. My trainer always brings me to a room below the stage, call parts and service, and lets me spend the whole night with one of them. 

As I enter the Pizza Plex tonight, I am honestly excited. It's always so quiet when I enter. I love to count how many steps it takes to get me to my trainers office. The first day it was 56 steps, then the day after, 58, yesterday, 62, and today 68. I take smaller steps every day to truly take everything about this beautiful place in. The floor is always clean by the time I get there, which is amazing for a place for children. Everyday I notice a new detail about the Pizza Plex. There are so many amazing details, hidden in the architecture. Today I noticed a room I hadn't seen before, "Bonnie Bowling". I knew the name Bonnie sounded familiar, I feel as if I remember him from pictures of one of the old Pizzeria's. I would be sure to ask about that, as it was never mentioned to me.

As I make my way to my trainer's office, I see him in there looking stressed as usual. He is always scribbling something down on some paperwork.

I knock on the door,

"Jay?" I say softly not to bother him.

He looks up from his mess of a desk and gives me a warm smile.

"Y/N! I didn't realize it was closing already. We had someone walk out on their shift today. Paper work's been crazy. I don't understand why we even have humans on the day shift, the robots take care of most of it"

I giggle and nod. 

"I can't imagine! Sorry you've had a rough day"

I like Jay, he was really nice and always made sure to make me feel comfortable. He was only a little older than me and even though he complained, I think he really liked his job. 

"Okay! Y/N, are you ready to meet Mrs. Roxy? You've done this before, so we can jump straight in today so I can get back to work."

"Of course! I can't wait!"

"Great, she should already be down in parts & service. She's a character.. to say the least. Just remember that."

I follow Jay out of his office towards the main stage. I decide to take this time to ask about the Bonnie Bowling area I saw on my way in.

"Hey Jay! I saw something weird on the way in, it was called Bonnie Bowling? Wasn't Bonnie an old animatronic at the old locations? Is he here?"

Jay stopped in his tracks and turned back to me, looking a bit sad. 

"If you don't want to answer, I understand. I am sorry!"

Jay began to look at the floor, making me feel guilty for saying anything.