One long day (part 2)

(Y/N POV)

I was running around trying to make sure everything went well. We had to quickly get Bonnie to parts and service and programmed for the show. I'm
so lucky to have people there who knew what to do, because I had no clue where to even begin. The time was going by way too fast, I felt like I had a million things to do. As my coworker finished up Bonnie's programming, I ran to go check on Monty and see if he was back up and working. The second I walked in the room it went silent.

"They told me, Y/N, you're replacing me with that rabbit??"

Shit, he knew. All the employees stopped their testing and looked at me blankly. I don't know why there was so much hatred for Bonnie from Monty, but I didn't know how to handle things like this. I wasn't trained for robot drama.

"It's not like that Monty, no one is replacing you."

He rolled his eyes, looking really upset. He turned his back to me and whispered something to an employee standing next to him. His tail slammed against the ground with attitude, signaling me to leave. I snuck out of the room and realized it was 5 minutes until show. I began to panic even more, but I didn't have enough time for that. I checked on Bonnie who was twitching with excitement and Freddy was watching him with admiration. I waited in anticipation as I heard the que music begin from the stage, I ran into the audience, scared I would miss it.

The 4 rose to the stage, and began to play. It was amazing to watch, and the crowd went WILD for Bonnie. Everyone was recording and cheering. It went better than I could've ever imagined. I guess everyone had missed him. He was a lot smoother than Monty, and seemed to be more connect with Freddy, Chica, and Roxy. It just looked right. It was amazing. The show ended and everyone was cheering Bonnie's name, as if they could give an encore. He bowed and seemed to be taking everything in. He rose up and waved to the audience and blew kisses as the stage went back down. There was a great energy in the audience. I already saw people posting the videos. I ran to congratulate him and I saw Freddy and the others hugging him tightly.

"The show hasn't been that exciting since you've been gone!!" Chica said. "I have never seen an audience that excited!"

"You did amazing superstar!!" Freddy said with his warm smile.

Bonnie was smiling brightly, and looked at me as I walked near them.

"Y/N, do you think I did good? Will they let me preform again?"

"Of course Bonnie!! You did great!! I'm so happy for you!" I said, hugging him too.

We chatted a bit about the show before I had to head back to the day care, I hugged them all and headed out. We closed in 20 minutes.

I decided that Monty probably didn't want to see me right now, and I honestly felt a little worried about how angry he looked and the fact I would be alone with him here tonight. I'm sure it's fine. Jay even said he would swing by and check in before night shift.

(Sun's POV)

We're about to close, but Y/N isn't back. I'm supposed to be watching these kids but they're all i'm worried about. When will they be back? They usually don't take this long. The shows only took 22 minutes. Nap time was over. Where are they?

I tried to be patient as the kids filed out and their parents picked them up. Soon, I was alone, still worried about them. I began to clean up to ease my mind. I'm sure they're fine. They're just busy. It's fine.

Before I knew it the whole day care was cleaned, the pizza plex was closed and I was still alone. Did they leave and forget to tell me? They wouldn't...

I began to pace back and forth, still worrying. Every minute felt like an hour, and an hour felt like a year. They had definitely forgot about me. I felt alone. I heard footsteps walking around, but they were to heavy to be Y/N's footsteps. I sat on the middle of the floor and waited. I looked up to the clock and saw an hour had passed since close.

(Y/N POV)

I ran out of Monty's room and he chased after me.

"YOU THINK I WAS DONE??!" he yelled, but I booked it.

I heard the loud clanking of his feet behind me which made me run even faster. I was looking for somewhere to hide or throw behind me. I was thinking of anything I could do, then it hit me. I started running towards the day care. Freddy told me it was against their programming to go into the day care.

I heard Monty catching up to me, so I took a sharp turn, falling hard, and tried to get back up, but he caught up to me, and stood over me. I had fallen into the daycare door and I began banging on it hoping someone would open it.

"I wasn't done talking yet, Y/N. Jays wanting me to move to a different stage, it's all your fault you know that. You're not getting away with that"

(TW)

He reached for my neck to choke me, as the door opened and I fell into the daycare, panting with relief. Sun was looking at me on the ground.

"What happened? You were with Monty? So you forgot to check on me?? And you guys were.. I thought you wanted to be with me!" Sun asked, with a angry tone underneath his words.

"Sun, Monty was mad at me. He kept me in his room to yell at me, he was breaking things an-"

"Don't lie, you just forgot about me. You forgot about me and left me here all alone.. YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME"

"Sunny, it's not like that, I didn't forget you, I was stuck, I could've have left, please don't yell"

"We thought you cared, we thought you were special. I.. you hurt my feelings. We're not friends anymore, even though I thought we were more"

Suns rays started spinning, but not in the happy way they were earlier, he was angry. I don't understand how everything was fine earlier but now it's not.

"Sunny please-"

"NO"

I turned my back to him and started to cry. He walked away from me, and I started to cry even more. I needed Sun right now, after what just happened.

"Y/N, get out of the daycare, and don't come back."

I turned around to look at him, shocked.

"Don't do this, you don't get it Sun, what he did-"

He just looked at me, rays spinning. His face lacked the usual happiness behind it.

"Get out, or Moon can make you leave"

I stared for another second, tears still in my eyes, and I ran out towards the exit. I was heart broken after everything that happened. I didn't even know if I was welcomed back.