Sweat

(MOON'S POV)

Every time they fall asleep I can't help but to think of the pain I caused them. Every night they woke up in a coughing fit, and I feel them getting weaker and weaker. I am scared for what I could have possibly caused. I try to ignore it all during the time they're awake, but when they fall asleep I can't help but cry,

I have been timing how long they cough each night. It's gotten 5 seconds longer each night. Tonight was 90 seconds. I pat their back gently and help them calm down and fall back asleep.

The one thing that I mentally don't want to address is the fact that they will die and I will still be here. That is the scariest thing I could ever imagine. I couldn't live without them now. They are my home and one day they won't exist. It's not fair.

I felt them tossing and turning so I wrapped my arms around them and pulled them in. I want to cling onto them as much as I could. They woke up and looked up at me.

"Moon... I don't feel very good"

I could detect that they felt nauseous, so I picked them up and brought them to the bathroom. Their head was hot. I held back their hair and let them throw up into the toilet. After they were done they fell into my lap, coughing.

"Moon.. I have never felt sick like this before"

I pushed all the hair out of their face and kissed their cheek. This was my biggest fear.

"What should we do?" 

"Call Jay.. I need to go to the doctor"

I grabbed their phone and told Jay they needed a ride. He left immediately, and I felt the panic growing in my stomach. Sun was screaming to come out, and all of a sudden we were both here. This happened when we were stressed.

We walked back into the bathroom and Y/N was still laying there, head half way in the toilet. They looked up as us, and smiled very weakly.

"You're both here"

We sat down next to them and rubbed there back, waiting for Jay to arrive.

"We want to go with you"

"I know.. but you can't"

We knew, we were just so scared. This all gave us a bad feeling. Please don't let this be the end. We carried them back into the bedroom and sat them
in our lap. We held on tight as if it was the last thing we would ever do.

The door bell rang, and Jay was ready to take them.

After that, I didn't see Y/N for 184 days