You and Your friends

(Y/N POV)

I have noticed a sadness is Sunny ever since he found out we can't have a baby, but to be completely honest, I wasn't even ready for that. I still was so young and I don't want a child, I do someday though. I have tried to brush it off and wait for it to pass, but I feel bad doing so.

Today I had friends coming over. I felt weird about it because I would be introducing them to Sun and Moon and.. well how do you really explain a robot living in your house.. that i'm in love with? I'm sure they would get it, they had their fair share of weirdos they've dated, but i'm scared of their opinion, and Sun was too.

I looked over to see Sun pacing the room trying on different clothes and seeing what would look best. He was anxious, and for someone who hates messes, he was creating a pretty big one.

"Sunny, i'll help you pick someone out, let's clean this up okay?"

"No no no.. please let me pick it out. You can go shower i'll have it all picked up I promise"

"You don't want to shower with me?"

"I'll join you Sun shine I promise!"

I didn't want to stress him out more so I agreed and went to shower. I let my brain wander as I slipped out of my clothes and turned the shower on while waiting for it to heat up.

I couldn't help myself from thinking about how he doesn't call me 'Sun Flower' anymore. It used to be my favorite until I found out that Mrs Petal had called him that. Why did he use it in the first place when it was from her? I know I shouldn't be jealous, but that doesn't just go away.

I was washing my hair when I heard the door open and Sun come in humming.

"Y/N, since you guys are going out before, im going to pick out my outfit while you're gone to surprise you"

"Awe okay Sunny, are you sure you're okay with me going out? I have never really left you alone before"

"Yes of course Sun Shine!!"

I could hear him looking through my drawers for something but I decided not to ask. Sometimes it's better not to ask with Sun.

"Are you getting in here with me? My hair doesn't feel as clean unless you do it."

"Not today, I know i'll get distracting and then you won't get to your plans on time.."

Fair enough.

I finished up washing myself and asked for Sun to hand me the towel. I wrapped myself in it and climbed out and began on my hair. Sun helped the best he could, but he didn't know too much about styling hair. He brought my outfit in and helped me slip into it. Life was so much easier with an extra pair of hands to help out.

"Okay Sunny, remember, if anything happens you can call me from the home phone, I wrote my number on the paper next to it okay? Ill call before we get there, so if you hear it ringing, pick it up"'

"I know I know. But look at you! You look amazing.. I could just eat you up right here.."

He began to lean me against the bathroom counter, but I slipped away while planting a kiss on his cheek. It was tempting, but I didn't want to be late. Plus I had to get these girls drunk to introduce them so they would be a little more understanding.

"I'm about to leave Sunny, are you sure you'll be okay?"

"Yes!! Me and Moon will watch some T.V and make some snacks for your friends! You will be back by 7 right?"

"I'll try my best okay?"

"Okay. I love you"'

"I love you too Sunny"

I gave him a kiss and he handed me my car keys. I blew him a kiss before closing the door and locking it behind me. That's when the anxiety hit. God I hope they don't tear up my place while i'm gone.

*Time Skip*

By the time all my friends made it, I was already two drinks in with anxiety, they caught up short after though. I slipped the fact that I was with Sun and they laughed it off, I guess I wouldn't take that serious either. But, i'm not going to be embarrassed of him. I don't want him to feel embarrassed of me.

About every 15 minutes I was getting phone calls from Sun or Moon, making sure we were okay. My friends kept questioning it, but it didn't matter. I was a little frustrated but I know it came from the right place.

"Wait so what happened to your job at that big pizza place?"  my friend Jessica asked.

"Ah.. long story.. it burnt down actually"

"Oh shit, how do these crazy things always happen to you? My life is so boring"

Everyone laughed and took another shot. By the time we were ready to go, we were all wasted. I ordered an uber so no one would drive. All four of us waited at the curb for the Uber while laughing and sharing stories.

"Look Y/N, I snuck a bottle for your house.. "

Jessica pulled out a full bottle of vodka.

I laughed at her and then the car pulled up. I can barley remember the ride home, but i'm sure we annoyed the shit out of that Uber driver. I called Sun and let him know we were close, and he sounded a bit panicked and hung up the phone.

As we pulled up to the house, I felt super nervous. I had no idea what my friends would say. We walked up the steps and I opened the door, and Sun was waiting there, wearing a nice sweater of mine and some pants, waving with a big nervous smile.

Jessica's face dropped along with the others.

"Bitch you're actually dating the robot?"