Don't let this be the end

(Y/N POV)

They started to catch fire more and more. I tried to step on as much as I could to stop it. They wouldn't let me take them with me. 

"Come on please!"

"YOU NEED TO GO NOW Y/N, I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT! GO NOW, YOU HAVE THE CHANCE."

"I'M NOT GOING WITHOUT YOU!"

"YOU HAVE TO"

They weren't giving up and I was starting to get tired. It was hard to breathe, and I couldn't keep physically fighting with them. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't going to give up. I couldn't give up. This couldn't be the end.

I tried to pick them up, but their body was so hot, and I just fell over next to them trying. My hands we're burnt, and I had very little energy left.

"I don't want to die.." I said between coughs. 

(Moon/Sun POV) 

They were so beautiful. We needed them to go, before they got hurt. We hated this. 

They tried to pick us up, and fell over next to us in a coughing fit, I didn't know what to do. 

"I don't want to die" they said, between coughs. 

They looked up at me with pure fear behind their eyes.

"Then go, please. Leave, without me. I can't go"

"I don't want you to die either"

I looked at them and everything was flashing before my eyes. Our memories, their touch, our love for them. We can't leave them like this. Please, just leave my love. 

"Go be happy. We will be okay, please. We just want you to be happy."

"But I was the happiest I've ever been with you. Please, I don't think I can make it out. I really don't want to die"

We can't let them. We can't be selfish. We need to save them. We can let them go because of us. God, this is all our fault. 

They we're coughing badly. We scooped them up and ran out. It took so long, we were so scared. They looked weak and pale. Please be okay. 

The only exit not completely on fire was the main exit. There was barley anywhere without fire. It took us so long to find a safe path. What had we done, we are going to kill them. 

We finally made it to the exit, and we were half way on fire. I handed her to Jay, and he looked just as scared. What had we done. 

I tried to run back inside, but Jay grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I didn't deserve to survive this. We did this. We almost killed them. WE are to blame, for everything.

We took a seat on a bench and just began to cry. 

What if were never able to tell them we love them?

All the memories, all the things they showed us. 

Their beautiful eyes that looked at us in ways we had never been looked. 

Their lips that kissed us with passion that nothing else could show us.

Their body, and it's beauty

Their soft hands, that were so gentle with us, almost like they were afraid that any touch could hurt us. 

The sweetness behind every word, and how nice it was to be with them. I wish I never did this to them. We wish we never knew, we ruined everything we touched. We destroyed the most beautiful thing. We caused them so much pain. They would never forgive us. 

Sun wasn't here anymore. It was too dark outside, it was just me now, which made it harder.

I looked up to see sirens coming, I counted about 7 coming in. Everyone was out, but no one had a home anymore. And I almost killed my home.  

Firefighters rushed in to the building, and Y/N was taken into a ambulance. I hate myself for not doing anything. But I just stayed there, and watched everyone else clean up my mess. 

Jay walked over and started screaming at me. I didn't even listen. I just watched the destruction going on, and the ambulance pull out of the parking lot, and take my sweet star light somewhere I will never know. I didn't even know I was crying until oil dropped on my mostly burnt pants. 

I was the monster I was made out to be. You can do as much decoding as you want, but it never left. 

Jay was still yelling and I turned my head to look at him. 

"Decommission me, please"

He looked stunned. 

I turned my head back and just kept watching everything happen. I watched the fear in Freddy and my old friend's eyes as they watched their home burn down. For Freddy and Chica, this wasn't even the first time. 

I put my head in my hands and cried. I hoped on every star that Y/N was okay, and that they would heal from everything I had done to them. 

How could my hands create so much damage? How could I ever do this? 

Please, just let me die.