Unexpected

Y/N POV

"Oh star light, Sun was such an idiot, he was going to let you go"

Of course, the second the lights were off he pounced on me, kissing me harder than Sun kissed me before. He held me down and kissed me more. He pulled away from the kiss and began to kiss and lick my neck. He was overheating like crazy. I tried to push his head away but he just kissed my neck harder

"Wow Moon, too fast"

He stopped with a sigh

"We just want you" he said and laid on top of me just like Sun did.

I think Moon gets jealous a lot, he doesn't get as many sweet things as Sunny does. I let him lay there. I don't want him to get less of me than Sun did, I care about them both.

"So you're not mad at me right?"

"Of course not star light, I was never mad, it was all Sun, he has always had a jealousy problem. I adore everything about you, you know" he said, kissing my cheek"

I blushed and cuddled him.

It started to get cold, fast. I told Moon I had to go check with Jay to see when we could get everything back up and running. Moon protested, wanting the lights to be off forever.

"If you kiss me i'll overheat, come on it will keep us both warm"

I laughed, but that wasn't going to work. I head to Jays office to see him frantically checking the breaker seeing if he could figure it out.

"What's going on?"

"What's going on is that this shit is broken, and I called the electrician and he can't come for 3 days, apparently this has been happening all over the state. We can't do anything without power, everyone will shut down."

"Oh no, will they be okay?"

"Yes, for the most part. We just gotta keep them warm and power them down. I have battery powered space heaters down in parts and service. They should be okay for 3 days. But THREE DAYS?? Come on, that's ridiculous. The only one I gotta work about is Sun and Moon, speaking of Sun and Moon, by the look on your face i'm gonna guess you guys worked it out"

"Yes, all is good, but why do you have to worry about them?"

"They need to stay warm, and their coding gets really weird if they die. They charge in the wall when the others have charging stations. I don't know what i'm going to do. I guess i'll have to take them home until then, but i'll have to be here most of the time to make sure no one else gets messed up"

Then, that's when the idea hit me.

"Wait.. could I just take them home?.."

Jay looked at me and thought for a moment. I had no idea if this was a good idea or not. I didn't think about it at all before I said it. We just made up, I don't know about this.

"You know what, yeah. It would be a lot easier for me honestly. And it's not too hard. You just gotta charge him one hour a day and he's good. He would like that too. It will be interesting but I trust you more than anyone else here."

I mean, maybe it wouldn't be that bad?

"Go let him know, I'm gonna get everyone in parts and service for a power down. I want to get everyone situated before it gets too cold"

At least I was helping Jay, but this was gonna be an interesting three days.

I head to the day care and I saw Moon in his usual nook, stretched out with him arms behind his head.

"Took you long enough"

"Yeah haha, sorry. So.. I have some news."

He got up in excitement and looked at me.

"Good news?"

"Well, I think so."

"Go on.."

"So, since there's a power outage and it can't be fixed for 3 days, you're coming to my house to charge. Is that okay with you"

I have never once seen someone look so excited. It was cute, and it made me excited. Maybe this was a good idea.

"I have never been anywhere outside of here! Only the kids have told us about the amazing outside world. Now we get to see it! I know you can't hear Sun right now but he's screaming."

"Well i'm glad your excited! I am too. Get anything you may need, we gotta head out of here soon, i'm really cold, and tired."

"Of course!"

Moon grabbed a couple things, mainly glitter glue and some toys, and I told him i'd be right back. I checked in with Jay and he wrote me a check list of everything I needed to do. He was stressed so I didn't stick around too long. I grabbed Moon and headed outside to the car. He was amazed.

"Is that the real moon?"  he said, looking up at the sky absolutely amazed.

"Yes, and you can see the stars better from where I live. Isn't it beautiful"

It was a full moon, and it did look amazing. There were no clouds and the moon was shining so brightly tonight.

"Do you know how lucky you are to always see this?" he said almost sounding sad.

I felt bad. I couldn't imagine what it was like to only see the same environment every single day of your life, never knowing anything different.

"You'll see so many amazing things on your way to my house too. And you can ride in a car, you're going to love it. I'll make these the best three days ever"

Moon smiled at me and gave me a hug. I showed him to my car, which confused and scared him more than anything. He was so cute.

"I cant wait. Thank you star light, your life is so beautiful"