2 for 1

Y/N Pov:

It's crazy to think today is my last day of training before I will be all on my own.  I really take in the Pizza Plex today, I can't wait to really work here. You would be surprised how much they pay too. 70 steps today, before I enter Jay's office. Today, he is standing up, waiting for me, instead of at his desk. 

As I walk in, he smiles very big and congratulates me on today being my very last day of training. He began to brag about how I have been the only person who everyone has liked and who made it this far.

"You're the perfect fit, my best hire yet!" Jay says happily, swinging his arm over my shoulder in a friendly way. I was excited. I could tell he really meant everything he said too. 

"Now, Y/N, don't leave me after today! Please! Sun and Moon are.. different than the others. We had to do a lot of decoding with them. I love them like I do the others, but they're.. a lot."

I didn't know what he meant at all. I mean, it couldn't be that bad?

"I'm being over dramatic, just want you to mentally prepare."

I guess he could tell I was lost in thought about it.

"Can you give me a run down of them like you did the others? Yesterday was my first time hearing of them."

"Oh! Yes! Of course! Sun & Moon, or really Sundrop and Moondrop and they same animatronic. Sun is out when the lights are on, Moon is out when they're off. They look after the day care, lets start heading that way."

As we start walking, I have so many questions.

"Wait, are they like the same animatronic, right? So what do the lights change about anything?"

"You'll see. Words don't really describe it."

"Should I be worried or something?"

I guess he heard the fear in my voice because his entire tone changed.

"Oh no! They're lovely, just very different than everyone else."

This made me feel some what better, but not really, he always talked so highly of everyone.

As we got to the day care, I heard very bubbly kids music coming from inside. It was cute, and almost felt nostalgic. 

"Here we are! Are you ready Y/N?"

I nod and we enter. 

"Sun! It's me!" Jay shouts out into the huge daycare. 

I see a animatronic, so much smaller than the others, come running out of no where and give Jay a huge hug, almost taking him down with him. He gives Jay kisses all over his cheeks saying home much he missed him. It was really cute, I don't see what Jay was talking about at all.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to say hello, Sun looked at me and then back at Jay then t back at me and came running at me just like he did at Jay, but really taking me down.

"New friend!", but instead of kisses he gave me a huge hug.  

"Oh thank you thank you thank you Jay! It gets so lonely after we close, can she stay, pleasee"

"Sun, they're the new security guard here. They will be around a lot"

Sun dropped me out of his arms, and backed away quickly. 

"Jay, you remember what happened with the last security guard, I told you no more of them in my daycare!"

I stood to my feet and looked around, this place was huge. It had jungle gyms and a big ball pit.

Jay pulled Sun to the side and began to scold him, which made me feel bad for him. After, Sun came over and apologized to me and gave me a hug. He apologized a bunch under his breath, but I could tell he was still nervous.