The Hang Over

(Y/N POV)

I woke up and felt awful. My head was pounding and the light was killing my eyes. I threw my pillow over my head in annoyance and tried to go back to sleep. The second I closed my eyes my stomach felt the need to release everything I had in my system which wasn't a lot. I ran into the bathroom and threw up, which hurt more than ever because vodka was the only thing I had in my system. I felt awful. Everything hurt. I decided to eat some food just in case I threw up more. I head to the kitchen and saw I had some food sitting on the counter. I must have ordered it and forgot about it. Come to think about it, I can't remember anything from last night. I began to eat my food and try to feel better. Then, I turned my head and saw someone sleeping on my couch. I let out a loud scream.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

I tried to grab a knife out of my cabinet, but before I could, they woke up and turned towards me.

"JAY?? oh my god.. did we? NO PLEASE TELL ME WE DIDNT OH GOD EW"

"No, we didn't do anything chill out, I didn't know you thought I was that gross."

I sighed in relief, thank god. But why in the world was he here?

"Y/N, I came over last night to check on you and you were black out drunk. I just wanted to talk about what happened but I couldn't quite hold a conversation with you. Are you okay? Have you been drinking this much every day?"

I poured some water for both of us trying to process everything. I handed him a water and we both sat on the couch.

"No, actually that's the first day i've gotten out of bed in awhile"

"I saw the tapes of what happened, do you want to talk about it?"

I paused for a second trying to think of how to explain.

"I mean, there's not much to say. It happened, and then Sun got mad at me about it. It just sucks"

"Oh.. so that's what happened with Sun, you mentioned it last night and he's been acting weird since you've been gone"

I frowned at the idea of him being sad, even though he was in the wrong.

"I wanted to tell you that you don't have to worry about Monty anymore. After that day, he became more aggressive to all female staff. He got decommissioned. After, Chica and Roxy told me about some aggressive stuff he had done to them. I think it was the right move. I understand if you don't want to come back, but it would be safe for you now, and frankly, everyone misses you"

That was so much information to take in. Was it my fault he got decommissioned? I felt guilty, even though I probably shouldn't have. I mean he was a robot.

"Everyone except Sun & Moon miss me"

"I wouldn't say that.. they wanted me to give you this"

Jay handed me a yellow paper I could tell was from the day care. It had a sun and moon drawn in glitter glue and in the middle it said "were sorry" with sad faces around it.

"They miss you, I can tell. They have been acting so different. We closed the day care because we thought it might have been a malfunction, but I think they're just depressed and now I know why. I think you should come back. I'll let you make that decision though. I'll let you be to think, but I hope you're okay. If you need anything, text me"

I stayed on the couch as he packed up his things, still looking at the painting. He was about to make it to the door to leave.

"Wait, Jay"

"Yes?"

"Can I come for a few hours tonight..? Just to see how it goes?"

He smiled warmly at me.

"Of course. I'm sure everyone will be so happy to see you."