Nice to meet you

(Jay's POV)

It was one of the worst struggles of my life was getting Moon out of the house. The worse decision I could've made was turning on the lights, because Sun was 10 times worse. He was hysterical, begging me not to make him go.

"Sun, we have to go. Quit acting like a child"

"I'm not!!"

"You are! Now you're pouting! Let's go now, before you actually make me upset"

The rays around his face were droopy and he lowered his head. He followed behind me, as slow as he possibly could. It took him at least 3 minutes to get in the car.

"I haven't slept in over 24 hours Sun, you're really testing me right now"'

That finally got him in. We drove to the hospital and he sulked the whole car ride there.

"Do we have to go?"

"You don't have anywhere else to go"

That was a little harsh. I felt a little bad for saying that. He kept his head low the whole car ride and he looked scared when we pulled in.

"Sunny, I have to go in and check them out. You stay in here, straighten yourself up and think of what you're planning on saying to them"

I tried to get out of the car put he stopped me.

"Wait Jay, what if they come back and they're really sick and I can't help them. Or they hate me? I'm so scared. I cant help them anymore"

"Sun, you're just gonna have to deal with it."

I got out of the car and slammed the door. More than anything I wanted sleep right now. My body felt like shit.

I took the elevator up to their floor and signed in. When I walked in their room, they were changed in some clothes and weren't in their gown anymore. They still looked sick though, it was worrying.

"I just want to go home Jay. Get me out of here"

"Let's go"

They picked up a big bed of medicine. I hope they were okay. It was scary.

"Have you talked to them about Sun yet..?"

God was that all they ever thought about?

"We will just talk about it in the car" I said while rubbing my forehead.

They followed me out, and the feeling between us was blank and empty. I wish I could see inside their mind.

(Y/N POV)

All I could think about was Sun and Moon. It obviously annoyed Jay, but it's all I could worry about, and all i've ever worry about.

I never told them I loved them.

We made it to the parking lot and it was windy. I was so weak the wind almost knocked me over. Jay took my arm and helped me to the car. I wouldn't think this was weird if it wasn't for the fact that he was in love with me. Man, I didn't even have a job anymore.

We made it to the car, and he told me wait before I got in, and that he needed to move something. He hopped in the backseat, and I turned my back to him and looked at the sky. I always loved the way the sun rise looked.

"Hey you can get in, just don't freak out"

"What are you talking about?"

"Just don't freak out"

What? I opened the door in the backseat, and saw Sun, looking at me with a scared expression. His eyes were wide and he was scooting as war away from me as he could. Oh shit.

I sat in the backseat, and he turned his head away from me. He acted like such a child sometimes. I got in the car and buckled myself in. He kept his head turned away from me. This was awkward.

"Sun?"

"No no, shhh"

"I was so worried about you."

I grabbed his hand. He still stayed turned from me, but let me hold his hand.

"You sound sick..." he said, quietly, almost like he didn't want me to hear him say it.

"I'm okay. I'll be okay." 

Jay got in the car and buckled in.

"Alright, is Sun going home with you or is he staying with me."

Sun grabbed his hand away and became quiet again.

"He can come home with me." I said between coughs.

"But.. Y/N"

Jay turned around and snapped at him.

"Sun, you're going with them. I need fucking sleep. You need to stop acting like this"

His rays dropped even more, and he put himself into a ball. I hated how things felt between us. I should be the one acting like that, he was in the wrong here. It's okay though.

We drove in silence, other than my coughs.

When we got to my house, Jay helped me to the house and unbuckled Sun. I wish I understood fully what was going on.

"I'll call you tomorrow Jay. Okay?"

He nodded, and helped me in the house. He left quickly, and I realize me how truly awkward things were going to be. Sun sat on the couch and turned his back from me, and put his head between his legs.

"Alright Sun, you obviously don't want to talk right now. I'm turning off all the lights and getting rest. My body hurts. I don't know what makes you so entitled. Moon can do whatever he wants, since that's what you two do all the time anyway"

I shut of the lights and climbed into bed. I let out a few tears, and closed my eyes and tried my best to sleep. At least I could deal with this later. It took me along time to sleep, and just as I was falling into a dream, I heard my door creek open. I kept my eyes closed, not wanting Moon to know I was awake.

He walked quietly to the bed and laid down next to me. He lifted my head so gently and sat it on his chest, and played with my hair. I could hear him crying so quietly. I pretending to be asleep still, to not ruin the moment. I soon actually drifted to sleep and got some of the best sleep I had in awhile