Going Back

(Y/N POV)

I almost immediately regretting telling Jay I would come back, because the second he closed the door I felt the awful feeling in my stomach again. I had been sitting next to the toilet all day. Every time I thought it was okay to stand up, I was right back to throwing up again. After a solid 5 hours of this, I finally felt somewhat okay. Probably not okay enough to go to work, but I probably should anyway.

I made some pasta to eat and drank a bunch of water which definitely made me feel better. I just kept thinking about what I was supposed to say. Do I say hello? Will it be casual? I was just scared it would be awkward. I was scared the band would be mad at me about Monty and I just felt scared of going back.

I took a small nap and then started getting ready for work. I took a shower to wash the hang over off of me. The day had gone by so fast and I felt nothing but anxiety and was starting to feel like calling in. I did my hair and threw on my uniform. I looked pretty good surprisingly. I slipped on my shoes and forced myself out the door.

With my hair still wet, it was so cold outside. Colder than I have ever remembered it being in this city. I hopped in the car and turned on my heater fast. On the way there I just kept hoping that everything would be fine. I was giving myself little pep talks.

I arrived just as everyone was filing out and the main lights were shutting off. I was looking everywhere for Jay, but I was stopped by Freddy. He gave me a huge hug and wouldn't let me go for the longest time.

"Superstar, I am so sorry about what happened. I never want you to feel unsafe here, and I am so sorry you were put in that situation"

He hugged me again and I was relieved he wasn't mad at me.

I saw Bonnie behind him looking at us. I waved at him and he waved kindly back. I assumed he was with Freddy because he seemed to be staring him down like he was waiting for something.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted something.."

"Oh, you're okay! Bonnie and I share a room since he doesn't have one yet. He was just following me there!"

"Oh okay, I never knew if we figured that out yet"

"It will be fine. I hope you're back to stay superstar, if your looking for Jay, he's in his office"

I nodded and thanked him, and began to walk towards Jays office. When Freddy and Bonnie walked off, I noticed Freddy take Bonnies hand which made me smile. Maybe I did miss it here a bit.

I made it to Jay's office. He was sitting scribbling on some paper work as usual. When I walked in, he hugged me. I guess everyone was really happy to see me.

"I'm so glad you came. Do you feel alright?"

"I feel a lot better, I was throwing up all day before this."

"Well i'm glad to see you looking better, drunk you is interesting"

I blushed with embarrassment. I definitely didn't want Jay to see me like that, and I still didn't know what he saw at all. I almost feel like it was better to not know, so I didn't ask.

"I'm gonna stay here tonight to make sure nothing happens. I will all this week if you choose to stay. I want you to feel safe"

"Thanks Jay, I guess however tonight goes will determine that. I guess I should just rip off the band aid with Sun right?"

"Whatever you feel comfortable with, honestly"

I nodded and thought for a moment.

"Yeah, i'll do it by myself. I'll be okay"

"Holler if you need anything at all. I'll be here, promise"

"Thanks Jay"

I headed to the day care and I felt like I was going to throw up again just from anxiety. Why was I so worked up and worried over a robot? What could it be? Was it his welcoming smile? And his nice hugs? Or the way he really listens when I talk? Or maybe even the undertone of everything they said. It was like they were almost always waiting for something to happen, like they knew the spark was there too.

Did I have a crush on a animatronic?

I shook the idea out of my head and stood outside of the day care doors. They felt a lot more intimidating today. They were closed as if they were telling me I wasn't welcomed. No music was playing, and there was a sign on the door that said "DAYCARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED"

I took all the courage I had to knock. I did it lightly, almost hoping Sun wouldn't hear it. To my surprise, he did hear it.

"Jay I told you I wanted to be alone"

There was silence for a moment as I figured out what to say.

"It's not Jay.. it's me, Sunny."

There was more silence, until I heard him run towards the door with the jingles on his suite.

He opened the door slowly, and we just looked at each other. There was nothing said for a long time, until Sun grabbed my hand and pulled me into the day care. He set two pillows on the ground, facing across from each other for us to sit on.

We sat and there was more silence for awhile. It was really awkward, but I didn't know what to say or how to say it at all.

"Sun flower..?"

He said it so weakly that I hardly heard him. I looked at him and he began to cry oil from his eyes. He wiped it away quickly.

"I-I, i'm sorry. I just don't get it. I was mad because you didn't want to be with me, you wanted to be with Monty. And.. we like you, but you like Monty. And.. we just wanted you to like us the way you like Monty.. but then Jay told us what happened and I feel so stupid. I'm dumb and i'm sorry and I know you hate us but we don't hate you and we missed you and we don't understand these feelings because we've never had them before but I think we were jealous.."

I decided words couldn't say what I wanted to tell him, so I reached in and kissed him. He froze for a moment, and then kissed back and hard. He ended up on top of me on the ground. There was passion, and I was crying. After he pulled away he hugged me. And we laid there for a long time. He played with my hair and kissed me on the cheek.

"So does this mean we're more than friends sun flower"

"Not yet Sunny, maybe someday, I don't know if i'm ready yet"

He frowned a little, but I kissed him on the cheek to make him feel better.

"Does this mean you're staying?"

"Well, I do still have to make things right with Moon, dont I?"

Sun nodded slowly, obviously not wanting to leave.

Just like that, I heard a loud bang, then all the lights went out. The heater shut off. I heard Jay shout from his office.

"FUCK, A POWER OUTAGE!!??"

A/N
THIS ISNT THE END OF THE STORY LOL!!