Vol 2 SS: President's Plan.

Hirano pov:-

A gotta say! The Sports Festival was amazing! A lot happened these past few months. Today, I plan to visit the library with Shiina!

I entered the library and after looking around a bit, I spotted Shiina reading.

"Hey Shiina!" I called her.

She looked up at me.

"Hello Hirano! I am glad you could join me!"

"Thanks for having me! I will grab a book and be right back."

I went to a nearby shelf. Searching through the books I found what I was looking for. It's the new novel in the library, I don't know anything about it but others said that it was good.

As I reached my hand to pick it up another hand clashed with mine.

I saw a cute girl looking at me.

"Huh? Miku?"

"Aki? What are you doing here?"

"Well I just came here to read with a friend. That's all."

"Oh! Same here but I was reading alone."

This gives me an idea. Both Miku and Shiina are loners and book lovers. They both might get along and even become best friends!

"Hey Miku. Would you like to join us?"

"Really?!" Her eyes began sparkling for some reason.

"Yup. I want to introduce you to my friend. She is from my class."

"S-She?" She asked with a serious face.

"Umm...yes. So let's go!"

Miku and I walked towards the table where Shiina was sitting.

"Hey Shiina! This is Gima Miku from class 1C. She and I are childhood friends and I was wondering if she could join us?"

She looked from to Miku and then smiled.

"Sure. It's great to meet you Gima."

Miku smiled and replied.
"Please. No need to call me Gima. I have two more sisters in my class. So please just call us by our given names like how Aki does."

"Aki?" Shiina looked over at me.

"Yeah. We call eachother by our given names."

"I see. Then Miku, please call me by my given name aswell."

"Oh! Okay Hiyori."

They both smiled at eachother. I guess they are starting to get along.

"You too Hirano."

"Huh?" I was a little confused.

"You can call me Hiyori aswell!"

"Oh! That's great! Now then shall we start reading?" I asked.

They both nodded and we all sat down. I was in the middle with Hiyori on my right and Miku on my left.

That's not what I had in mind. I thought that both of them would become good friends but they seem to be sitting with me in between.

Sigh...I guess I will have to wait it out and see if they talk to eachother.

I just focused on reading my book. One hour passed or maybe two. I lost track of time as I was reading.

Okay this isn't working.... they are just focusing on their own books and aren't talking to eachother at all!

Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I saw that it was from Tachibana Senpai. I picked up the call.