body - avengers

AVENGERS

D

ISCLAIMER!!

i know tony would never do this but just roll with it

kinda based by an event that happened so i guess setting it in the mcu is more for my own comfort lol

W

ARNINGS!!

the sexualisation of a woman's body

italics are lyrics of the song body

---

it was another one of tony's parties, you and the rest of the avengers were drinking in a more sucluded area. to be fair only the boys were really drinking, they were pissed beyond belief.

tony was the worst of them all. he was off his head, trying to get his hands on any women that got close enough to him.

you were uncomfortable, parties weren't your thing, neither was the short black dress you were wearing.

i'm more than
i'm more than
i'm more than

"body, let me see your body" tony walked up to you running his hand down your arm sending a shiver down your spine causing your whole body to tense.

"take off all your makeup and your clothes" he continued, bringing that same hand further down your body until you pushed away slightly, starting to feel more uncomfortable and sick to his words.

"trust me, why don't you just trust me?" he slurred, grabbing your wrist and pulling you flush against his body terrorising your senses with the thick smell of whiskey.

"you're the only beauty, show me more" he whispered in your ear, a foul attempt at being seductive. your chest began to tighten, panic setting in.

"you're not a dime a dozen, oh, your skin is golden" you tried to shove him away but the grip he had on your wrists only tightened, sure to leave a mark later.

"let me show the whole damn world"

"you're one in a billion,
the only thing you're missin'
is some tape over that mouth"
you wanted to speak, you wanted to scream but the lump that formed in your throat stopped such sounds from being spoke. you were stuck... trapped and helpless. the music and voices all seemed to muffle and blur into background noise.

but much to your luck there was until a certain ex-assassin that caught sight of the situation you had been put in.

"b- body, i'm more than my body" you whispered to the drunk philanthropist infront of you, practically squirming to be free.

"you can pack your things up, buh bye, just go" nat spat, landing a punch onto tonys face causing him to falter backwards clutching his nose that was most certainly broken or worst.

"body, i'm more than my body.
don't owe you a thing, no, not at all" a new spike of courage arose and you took advantage of it walking back towards the drunk, closely followed by nat, wanda, maria and carol. he probably wasn't going to leave with just a broken nose if these women had anything to do about it.

"i'm not a toy to play with,
not just a sight to see and
my mind is worth its weight in gold" you shouted over the music, jabbing him in the chest with each word, surely leaving a mark of your own.

"i'm not a dime a dozen
i know i'm worth this, more than you will ever know"

"touch me, you just want to feel me"

"you just want to share me
you don't care at all"

"trust you, why don't i just trust you?" repeating his words from only moments before.

"you just want to use me,
now i know" shaking your head in utter disbelief. disbelief that you once respected this man, looked up to him even.

"body, i'm more than my body
you will never get me, buh bye, just go" you pointed towards the exit.

the party was being held in his own tower but he didn't hesitate in scurrying away probably because he knew he needed a head start to the four women behind you.

once he was out of sight your confident visage crumbled, returning you to your original shaking state, eyes glossy.

i'm more than
i'm more than

"i'm more than
my body" your voice lowered to just above a whisper as tears stared to free flow.

i'm more than
i'm more than

"i'm more than
my body"

you turned around and basically ran into nat to which she secured you in a hug, clinging to her body as a silent 'thank you'. her hands holding your head that rested on her chest. she'd be lying to herself if she said she wanted to beat tony black and blue but you we're the main priority. so for now she stayed calm.

it didn't take long for the other three to join the hug, surrounding you in warmth, making you feel truly comfortable for the first time that evening.

no words were spoken... there was no need for them.

i'm more than
i'm more than
i more than
my body

i'm more than
i'm more than
i more than
my body

i'm more than
i'm more than
i'm more than

---

don't forget you're beautiful. idc what others may say, you are !