who looks after you - wm

wanda maximoff

warnings: mentions of s*lfh*rm and just general poor self-care (not eating, sleeping (idk if that needs a warning but))

~~ : i use these wiggly lines to indicate... urm... time/place changes ??

--------

it's been a month. we lost communication in the second week. am i scared that something bad has happened ? yes.

~~

she could be being tortured as we speak. she could be really injured or worse...

i decided i'd get a drink, cold water at night just hits different. i was going to get some... that was until i saw the light still on in my dad's lab. he obviously hasn't gone to bed yet.

"hey dad, please go to bed" i voiced while walking over to the workbench he's seemed to be attached to.

"give me a second"

"dad" i raised my voice wanting his attention, crossing my arms over my chest.

"what" his head snapped up to look at me.

"get your arse to bed, now. it's two in fucking morning" maintaining a hard glare he huffed and set down the leg part of his suit.

"jeez, you're starting to sound like your mother" he raised his hands in surrender walking out the lab and hopefully to bed. leaving me to clean up the mess he made.

~~

"tasha, talk to me, what's wrong" she was stressed, it was practically radiating off her. short responses and death stares was all that people got off her today.

"i'm fine"

"oi, we don't lie to each other, do we ?" i held her still by her shoulders, forcing her to look me dead in the eyes and stop her pacing.

"no" she mumbled, i wouldn't have been able to hear her if she wasn't this close.

"so. what. is. wrong ?" i asked slowly, wanting the truth.

"i'm just stressed, fury is on my arse, steve is being steve, banner is being creepy and..." she spoke, releasing a worn-out sign every now and then. it definitely sounded like she just needed to let it out. so that's what happened. i sat and listened to her vent, taking everything she was saying in.

"... and yeh, i'm just so tired" after a solid ten minutes of her talking she finished, kissing me on the forehead, thanking me and leaving to probably do some more paperwork.

~~

"spidey, have you eaten today ?" i called from the kitchen to the boy building lego in the lounge. the death star from star wars if i remember correctly.

"urm... yeh ?" weak response, i swear he thinks i'm an idiot or something.

"uh huh, then what did you eat ?"

there was a pause before he gave me the bullshit answer of 'toast'. seriously, i know he hasn't had toast because nat used the last of the bread yesterday.

poor tasha. she just kept burning it.

"peter, you need to eat" i said more to myself then him. he needs to look after himself properly. i worry sometimes, he focuses more on hero stuff and school then himself and even when he has got down time he doesn't cater to simple needs such a food.

"pizza or pasta ?" i asked even though i knew the answer already.

"PIZZZAAAA"

chuckling to myself i began ordering him some pizza