Pilot

You and Morty are both sleeping in your beds. Rick stumbles in drunkenly, and turns on the lights. "Morty! (Y/n)! You gotta come on. You got--... you gotta come with me." He said. You rub your eyes. "What, Rick? What's going on?" You asked. "I got a surprise for you two." Rick said. "It's the middle of the night. What are you talking about?" Morty asked. Rick spills alcohol on Morty's bed. "Come on, I got a surprise for you two." Rick drags you and Morty by the ankles. "Come on, hurry up." Rick pulls you and Morty out of your beds and into the hall. "Ow! Ow! You're tugging us too hard!" You shouted. "We gotta go, gotta get outta here, come on. Got a surprise for you two." Rick repeated. Rick drives through the night sky. "What do you think of this... flying vehicle, guys? I built it outta stuff I found in the garage." Rick said. "Yeah, Rick... I-it's great. Is this the surprise?" Morty asked. "Guys. I had to... I had to do it. I had— I had to— I had to make a bomb, guys. I had to create a bomb." Rick said. "What?! A bomb?!" You shrieked. "We're gonna drop it down there just get a whole fresh start, Morty. Create a whole fresh start." Rick said. "T-t-that's absolutely crazy!" Morty shouted. "Come on, Morty. Just take it easy, Morty. It's gonna be good. Right now, we're gonna go pick up your little friend Jessica." Rick said. "Jessica? From my math class? The one Morty's always crushing on?" You asked. Rick snickered and Morty sent you a glare. "I'm not crushing on her, (Y/n)!" He shouted. "Sure you aren't." You said sarcastically. Rick puts an arm around Morty's shoulders. "When I drop the bomb you know, I want you to have somebody, you know? I want you to have the thing. I'm gonna make it like a new Adam and Eve, and you're gonna be Adam. And Jessica's gonna be Eve." Rick said. "And I'm gonna do the same for (Y/n) with Jack. I'll pick him up too, and she can be Eve, and he'll be Adam" "What?!" You shrieked. "Ohh..." Morty said. "Whhhh-wha?" You asked. "And so that's the surprise, guys." Rick said. "No, you can't!" Morty shoves Rick away. 

"Jessica doesn't even know I exist! But—but, but forget about that, because you can't blow up humanity!" Morty protested. "I-I get what you're trying to say, Morty. Listen, I'm not..." Rick spills alcohol down his shirt. "You don't got... Y-you don't gotta worry about me trying to fool around with Jessica or Jack or mess around with them or anything. I'm not that kind of guy, guys." Rick said. "What are you talking about, Rick?" You asked, glaring at him. "You-you don't have to worry about me getting with Jessica or Jack or anything. The- the- they're-, they're, they're all for you, two." Rick said. "I don't care about Jessica! Y-Yyyyyyyyyyou—" Morty tried to speak. "You know what, Morty? You're right." Rick throws empty bottle into the backseat. "Let's forget the girl altogether. She, she's probably nothing but trouble, anyways." Rick presses a button. "Arming neutrino bomb." A robot voice said. You unbuckled your seatbelt. "That's it... that's it, Rick. I'm taking the wheel." You jump up on Rick and start fighting with him over control of the wheel. "(Y/n), what're you doing?!" Morty panicked. "Get off of me, (Y/n)!" 

You three begin to talk over each other. Mostly you and Rick fighting for control, and Morty panicking for his sister's safety. "I'm taking charge of this situation, buddy!" You start kicking Rick's face while grabbing the wheel. "I'm put—I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm puttin'... I-I'm, I'm, I'm not gonna stand around like some sort of dumb... dumb person and just le-let you ruin the whole world!" You shouted. "Come on! What's gotten into you? If you love Earth so much why don't you marry it?" Rick pushes you. "What are you, crazy? Alright, alright, (Y/n)." Rick pushes you off of him. "Alright. I'll-I'll land. I'll land. I'll land. I'll land the thing. I'll land the thing. Big tough girl all of a sudden." Rick lands the cruiser in an open desert; he opens the door and tumbles out among dozens of empty alcohol cans and bottles. "We'll park it right here, guys. Right here on the side of the ree... road here." Rick said. "Oh, thank god. Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Morty asked. "I'm fine, bro. You don't need to worry about me." You smiled at him. He gave you an awkward smile back. "You know what? That was all a test, guys. Just an elaborate test to make you more assertive." Rick said. You blinked. "It was?" You asked in confusion. "Sure. Why not? I don't, I don't know. Y-you know what, gu-" Rick falls asleep and begins snoring. "Neutrino bomb armed." The robot voice said. "Um..." Morty said.