Never Ricking Morty

You and Rick boarded the train in disguises. "Tickets, please." The ticket taker said as he approached the two of you. You both gave him a ticket and went to sit down. "Barkeep. A drink for my colleague." A man at the table said. "Do we know you?" Rick asked. "I know the only reason to travel by train is to travel with weapons, And we all know that at the end of this line, there's only two creatures worth killing. The man in the white coat, and the girl in the yellow shirt. May as well take turns exchanging stories. Mine begins on planet Ramamama." He said.

~Flashback~

"Lower him into acid. Once he's dissolved, lower someone else into acid. Is he dissolved? At least use the downtime to reset the acid lowerer. I really don't like the attitude around here. It's a very "lower me into acid" attitude." He said. The door slams open and you and Rick stand there. "Who are you two?" He asked. Rick glares at him as he farts. "How did you reach my sanctum?" He asked. Rick farts again. "All right, this is going in circles. Seize them!" He shouted. Rick began shooting at the soldiers as you shoot them with a blaster alongside him. "Very well. Now I will fight you." Then you and Rick ran off.

~flashback over~

"Anyway, they tell a different version of the story where I start crying or something. That's why they have to. 'Cause they're liars. So... why are you going to kill Rick Sanchez and (Y/n) Smith?" He asked. "Okay, we don't know who they are. We don't accept your weird leap in logic that has everyone on a train going to kill two people. And even if I did, why would we take turns telling stories about it like little girls at a sleepover?" You asked. "If you're trying to be hurtful, you're doing a good job." The man said as he glared at you. "I'll take her turn. Here's why I'm goingto kill Rick Sanchez and (Y/n) Smith. "You guys have fun with this." Rick said. "Dissolve to a clam-shaped sun rising over a giant beach." The alien continued. The two of you stood up and walked into another room to see another alien dressed as Santa telling a Christmas story about Rick. "By then, of course, he had left toys and flesh drops for every one of us in the spore-hive. Ah, a newcomer! I suppose you think you have a better story about how Rick Sanchez or (Y/n) Smith saved Space Christmas." The Santa said. "What is with the Rick Sanchez and (Y/n) Smith obsession?" Rick asked. The aliens laughed. "I think the best way to answer that is with my Christmas (Y/n) Tale." A small alien said as he walks over.

~story~

You and the alien arrived at the house and see Beth, Rick, Morty and Summer decorating the Christmas tree from the window. "Oh, thank God I'm not too late. I don't know how to thank you, Goomby." You said. "No need. You just go in there and have a nice time." He said. "I will. Thanks." You go and open the door, then run in the house. Goomby watches from the window sadly as you walk up to your family with the Christmas presents, hugging your family members as some of them, such as Morty, Summer and Rick hug you back. Goomby then starts to walk away and you come back and open the door. "Hey. Merry Christmas, Goomby." You smiled at him. "Merry Christmas, (Y/n)." He replied. He then walks closer. "Oh, Uh..." you said uncertainly. "Oh, it's okay. I-I don't have to. Sorry if that was..." Goomby said. "No. Um, um, I can ask." You said, pointing to the house. "No,no, no. I don't wanna be a burden." Goomby said. "Oh, okay. Yeah, yeah, there's just there's a lot of people. Family. You know?" You asked. "I get it." He said. "You're not mad?" You asked. "Totally fine. Bye."

~Reality~

"That- Okay, none of my business but she didn't even save Christmas in that story." You said. The aliens gasped. "How dare you!" He shouted. "That doesn't mean I'm invested." You said. "Tell your Christmas Rick or (Y/n) story!" Goomby shouted, about to grab your leg. Rick quickly grabbed you and pulled you behind him as he took out a gun and pointed it at them. "Step the hell back! Back!" The two of you then walk into another room and see a girl run in, trying to catch her breath. Rick points the gun at her and she raised her hands in the air. "You start teeing up a Rick Sanchez or (Y/n) Smith vignette, and you'll be doing it through two holes." Rick said. "I'm just trying to figure out what's going on with this train." She said. "Do you remember getting on it?" You asked. "No. First thing I remember is..."