Claw And Hoarder Special Ricktim's Morty

You, Morty and Chachi were running to the spaceship. "Rick, we did it! We We got it!" Morty shouted. "Hurry up, Morty. Get in!" Rick shouted. You and Morty quickly got in the spaceship just as Chachi was shot. "Chachi!" You and Morty shouted. "Fuck Chachi, guys. Did you get it?" Rick asked. "He helped us escape prison." You said. "Did you get the Ultimate Cube?" Rick asked. "I see that's all you care about." You said, before grabbing it from your backpack. "Oh, it's purple." Rick said. "Y- you said it was purple." Morty said. "I said mine was. I didn't know they all were. And now we do, thanks to Chichi." Rick said. "Chachi. So, uh, w-w-when do we get it?" You asked. "Get what, a hug? Let's find a planet with a garden hose first." Rick said. "A dragon." Morty said. "A dragon?" Rick asked. "You asked us to cut class and fight robots with you, we said "No." You said, "Millions of lives depend on it." We said, "'we'll do it for a dragon," You said, "Whatever." We want our dragon." You said. "You know who's into dragons, (Y/n)? Nerds that refuse to admit they're Christian." Rick said. "We want our dragon!" Morty said. "Let me give you both rocket shoes. Let me give you both Wolverine claws, Let me give you both a fucking rocket hat. "Just be sure to use i with the rocket shoes or it'll rip your head off." Rick said. "We want our dragon! We want our dragon! We want our dragon!" You shouted. Rick turned on gas, which sends the both of you asleep. "oh. Oh crap! Crap!" Rick then falls asleep and crashes into earth.

Time Skip

Rick slowly wakes up in the hospital with Beth watching. "Dad, are you okay? Your ship crashed in Malta." She asked. "I'm okay." Rick said. "oh, thank god!" Beth said with relief. There was then an awkward moment of silence. "Dad, did you promise the twins a dragon?" She asked. "Fuuuuuuu--"

Time Skip

"Bleed here and here." You and Morty were signing a contract for a new dragon. "I'm not co-bleeding." Rick said. "I hereby bind this noble serpent and riders at the soul Here's your tome of dragon spells and lore That'll have everything you need. Enjoy your dragon." The wizard gave you and Morty a scroll and book then left. "Okay, dragon, here's the house rules." Rick began. "My name is Balthromaw, breaker of sky, slayer of mountain." The dragon said. "Rule one -- You are now scooper of your own poops, or will take you down like the black-light poster you are. I don't got any more rules. That's it." Rick left. Summer took a picture. "I'm guessing you'd rather not be tagged in this." Then she entered the house. You and Morty were later riding the dragon. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Oh, this is so cool!" Morty said. "Yeah it is!" You said. The dragon then lands on the ground. " l await your next command." He said. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nobody is commanding anybody. Il love soaring through the sky with you as equals." You said. "W-What do you want to do?" Morty asked.

"I want to enter my lair- and sleep upon my hoard until the Age of Man expires." Balthromaw said. "Okay. Split the diff? 20-minute nap and soar through the sky?" You asked. "Ugh As you command." Balthromaw said. "Okay, see you soon. T-This is fun." Morty said. "Yeah, right." Balthromaw said. "What's this show called, "Ass"?" Rick asked as he watched a show with Summer. "Yeah, it's like "Bones, but they solve ass crimes." Summer said. "Are these two gonna hook up?" Rick asked. "No, and only the lame fans want that." Summer said. "Don't tell me how to enjoy things. Go to her ass." Rick said. "That's Brenner." Summer corrected. "Go to Brenner Ass. Honeymoon over already?" Rick asked as you and Morty came in. "What's that supposed to mean?" You asked angrily. "Admit it, (Y/n). Dragons suck." Rick said. "Why don't you admit you don't want anyone else to be happy because you're a sad old fart?" You snapped, then marched up the stairs. "How do you saddle a fart? Holy shit. Look!" Rick shouted as he watched the show. "I love younAss -I love you, Brenner." "No." Summer said. Rick shushed her. Suddenly a there's a hole in the floor from the dragon. "Oh! And that's the end of the "Morty and (Y/n) get a Dragon" chapter." Rick said. "Are you gonna slay it?" Summer asked. "First off, I always slay it, queen. Secondly, yes." Rick said. "Should I pause "Ass"?" Summer asked. "Nah, it's kind of boring now that they're together." Rick said.