The Rickshank Rickdemption

"Anyway, that's how I escaped from space prison! Oh, scary place." Rick said. "Wow, Rick! That's -- That's one -- one heck of a story. I sure do wish I could have been there to see it happen." Morty said. "Oh, come on. Who wants to watch a mad scientist use handmade sci-fi tools to take out highly trained alien guards when we can sit here and be a family at Shoney's?" Rick asked. "I'm so glad to have you back, Rick. I missed you so much." You said. "I missed you too, (Y/n)." Rick said. "Dad, it's great to have you back, no matter where we are, but wouldn't you like to go home?" Beth asked. "Emotionally speaking, honey, Shoney's is my home." Rick said. "Yeah, but you just got out of prison. I mean, how much of a step up from that is --" Jerry began. "Jerry, get out of the booth, take all your clothes off, and fold yourself 12 times." Rick said. "You got it." Jerry said as he begins to do what he said. "Six folds, huh? W-W-What, have you guys got me in a Series 9000? You cheap insect fucks didn't think I was worth your best equipment?" Rick asked.
Daniel chuckles.

"Man, I told the money bugs. I said, "You know who this guy is, right? You want me to get intel out of the smartest mammal in the galaxy, you better give me a decent brainalyzer." He said. "Well, you might as well order some pancakes, because I don't see the need to leave this part of my brain." Rick said. "Oh, I think you do. Eventually, you're either gonna relax your cerebellum." Daniel said. "Shoney's." Rick said. "Or the Series 9000 is going to turn it into mush." Daniel said. Suddenly Daniel farts. "Relaxed enough?" Rick laughs. "I admire you, Rick--" Daniel farts again. Rick laughs again. "When I--" another fart. Rick continues to laugh. "Rick, here's--" Daniel farts again. "What's going on?" The Gromflomite Captain asked. "It's hard to tell. He may have manifested some sort of butt." A Gromflomite Worker said. "He can do that?" The Captain asked. "He is the smartest man in the universe." The worker said.

Time Skip

Jerry sighs contently. "I tell ya, the Galactic Federation taking over Earth -- best thing that's ever happened to this family. I just got my sixth promotion this week, and I still don't know what I do." He said. "Who cares how high they promote you? Everyone just gets paid in pills." You snapped. "Well, when you're not sure what you do for a living, you can make your own rules." Jerry said. "(Y/n), I know you're still upset about Rick leaving, but show your father some respect. He's pulling down a six-chewable figure income." Beth said. Suddenly a bottle smashes. "I'll get that in a moment. How are everyone's pills? Oh, Morty, (Y/n), you've hardly touched your pills." "I'm not in the mood for your stupid pills!" You shouted, startling everyone. "I... I need some time alone." You quickly run off. Summer slams her hands on table. "Grandpa Rick wouldn't put up with this!" She shouted. Beth bangs her fist on table. "Stop saying his name! He abandoned us." She said. Jerry bangs his fist on table. "Willem Dafoe! Th-That's the guy I couldn't think of this morning." He said. "Don't make my mistake, Summer. Don't deify the people that leave you. You'll end up a horse surgeon in a world controlled by aliens whose medicine keeps horses [ Sobs ] healthy forever. [ Sniffles ] Horses live longer than tortoises now. Is that what you want for yourself?" Beth asked. "Maybe I just want you to care if I run away yelling!" Summer shouted. "Who saved room for pill brûlée?" Conroy asked. "Ooh!" Jerry chuckles. Morty stands up. "I'm... going to go check on (Y/n)." He said.

You were crying in your room as you were looking at a picture of you, Rick and Morty. Morty slowly opens your door. "(Y/n)?" He asked softly. "Morty, get out of my room!" You shouted. "No. (Y/n) listen, we need to talk. I know you miss Rick but you can't keep being so mean to your family." He scolded. You scoffed and scowled. "Oh yeah?" You asked. "(Y/n), please. Just listen to me." Morty said. "Listen to you? Why? Rick left and you didn't even try to stop him." You accused. Morty gasped. "Shows how much you care about him." You said. "Okay, you know what? I love Rick, (Y/n)! I care about him just as much as you do!" Morty shouted. "Really? 'Cause you sure got a funny way of showing it!" You snapped. "Jeez, (Y/n)! I came here to try and help you! So would you please calm down?! Because you're starting to act like a total..." Morty began. "A total what?! A total what, Morty?!" You asked. "Because you're starting to act like a total bitch!" He snapped. "Well you know what, Morty? I don't want your help! Now get out! I never want to see you ever again you pathetic excuse for a brother!" You shouted. Morty gasped and you saw tears in his eyes. "Oh my god, Morty, I... I..." he only glared at you, before leaving and slamming the door.