A Rickle in Time

Everything is frozen besides you, Morty, Rick and Summer. Morty is vacuuming Jerry with a hand vac. "Hurry up Morty, Grampa's about to unfreeze time. You know you really should be cleaning from top to bottom." Summer rushed. "I know how to vacuum Mom and Dad, Summer, I've been doing it for six months!" Morty said. "Then you've been doing it wrong for six months. Oh, my God, is that mildew?" Summer asked. "It's not my fault we froze time on a humid day!" Morty said. "You have dropped so many balls, man. Do you ever get scared Grampa Rick might make me his new sidekick?" Summer asked. "Yeah, like that could ever happen." You said. Summer growled at you and Morty snickered. "Who cares about the *belch* thing you guys are talking about? The whole point of freezing time is to stop giving a fuck. Put a shirt on your dumb dad and let's get this dumb universe rolling. Let's do this thing." Morty puts shirt on Jerry backwards. "Alright, listen, you three, we froze time for a pretty long time, so when I unfreeze it, the world's time is gonna be fine, but our time's gonna need a little time to, you know, stabilize." Rick said.

"Our time is gonna be unstable? What does that even mean?" Morty asked. "It means relax and stop being a pussy, Morty. I thought you learned that by now. It also means don't touch your parents or we could shatter into countless theoretical shards." Rick said. "Wait a minute, what?" You asked. "And away we go!" Rick unfreezes time. Mr. Benson falls off the roof. "Uh, did we ever put that mattress under Mr. Benson?" Morty asked. "Shhh, Morty!" Rick snapped. Jerry opens the door angrily. "...A THING OR TWO ABOUT... wait, what? Was the house...? When we pulled up I could have sworn the house was completely trashed." Jerry said. "Negative visualization, Jerry. It explains a lot about where you're at. Hi, sweety." Rick greeted Beth.  "Hi, dad." You, Summer and Morty recoil from Beth as she approaches to hug Rick. "Summer, (Y/n), Morty, are you okay?" Beth asked. "W-We just missed you a lot." You said quickly. "Yeah, we missed you so much. Too much to hug you though." Summer said. "Yeah, that." Morty said. Rick motions you, Summer and Morty behind him.

"Yeah it would literally destroy them. Now listen, why do—why do—why—why don't you guys go get a free Sundae ice cream. "Rick puts a rubber band around a rolled up wad of cash. "Go out there and get some ice creams. Here's five hundred dollars cash in unmarked moneys. I'm just gonna put it on the floor and uh, kick it on over to ya. You guys go nuts." Rick said. "This better not be a bribe. If I find a single thing out of place in this house, my love of ice cream won't save you. I'll get my jacket." Jerry said. "Sweety, is your shirt on backwards?" Beth asked. "Shit!" You said. Summer gasped. "Oh!" Morty said. "Uh oh." Rick said. "Yeah, I like it this way. I'm not stupid." Jerry said. You sighed with relief. "Thank god." You said. "Phew..." Morty said. Summer exhales. "Man that guy is the Red Grin Grumble to pretending he knows what's going on." Rick said. You, Morty and Summer laugh. "Oh you agree, huh?" Rick asked. "Funny." Summer said. "You like that Red Grin Grumble reference?" Rick asked. "Yeah." She said. "Well guess what? I made him up. You really are your father's children. Think for yourselves, don't be sheep." Rick said.

Time Skip

"God, I feel terrible." Summer said. "Yup, it really makes you appreciate how fickle the universe can be." Rick opens refrigerator. "One minute you're falling off a roof for six months, the next minute, bam!" Rick said. "Just to be clear, it was Summer's job to put the mattress under-" you began. "Uh, what? It was your job, (Y/n)." Summer pokes you. "No it wasn't!" You said. "Yes it was!" Summer said. "Actually, sorry Summer, I gotta back (Y/n) up on this one. I remember the conversation. We told (Y/n) to replace all the bank's money with cookies, your job was to put the mattress under Mr. Benson." Rick said. "Boom! In your face Summer!" You said. "Shut up (Y/n), you vindictive little turd!" Summer snapped. "You shut up you big... female asshole!" Morty said. Alternate selves first appear. "Hey, don't shove me!" Alternate Morty said. "I didn't!" Summer said. "You didn't what?" Morty asked. "What's your problem?" Alternate Summer asked. "What's yours?" Morty asked. "Whoa." Alternate you said. "What is going on here?" You asked. "Shut up!" Alternate Summer said. "You shut up!" Morty snapped. "Whoa whoa wh-what the hell hell hell hell hell?" Rick asked. Time splits into two - alternate timelines will be ordered from top to bottom, left to right. "Oh God, oh no, what did you guys just do?" Both Ricks asked. "What do you mean?" The first Summer asked.