256

A/N: Here's the last chapter everyone!

Happy reading!

------

(Florentia's POV)

The banquet, which was prepared to celebrate the Crown Prince's appointment, was replaced by an Emperor's coronation ceremony.

For three days, the Empire, which mourned the death of Yovanes, soon prepared to face a new Emperor.

The carriage carrying me arrived at the Imperial Palace stopped.

"Florentia."

The door opened and the figure of Perez was seen.

He gave a deep kiss on the back of my hand.

The Imperial soldiers and servants standing nearby were coughing awkwardly and hurriedly looking away.

"Perez!"

Even with my warning voice, Perez was firm.

He was even smirking at me.

After Yovanes' death, Perez expressed his feelings more often than before.

At least in front of me.

I said, pulling my hand out.

"...Hurry, let's go. Everyone must be waiting for us."

"No one in the Lambrew Empire would ever complain if you made them wait for a few minutes, my Tia. We can take our time."

What do you mean "My Tia?"

I tried protesting a few times because it's embarrassing, but Perez dismissed my dissatisfaction, saying, 'I'm just saying, what mine is mine.'

I shook my head and walked ahead.

"You should relish this moment as much as you struggled to get this far."

Perez said, catching up behind me.

"Yeah, I definitely worked my ass off for this."

Things that had happened so far passed like a kaleidoscope in front of my eyes.

"But that doesn't justify my ill manners."

How many people do you think are waiting for us there right now?

Perez laughed again as I looked into his eyes.

"Are you ready?"

We finally stood in front of the banquet hall where the crowning ceremony will take place.

Perez reached out as I nodded.

"Well then, shall we enter, High Lady of Lombardi?"

"...Of course, Crown Prince."

Today is the last time I call Perez the Crown Prince.

Before long, the door of the banquet hall, which had been firmly closed, began to open.

"Your Highness the Crown Prince and the High Lady, Florentia Lombardi have arrived!"

The sound of the servant informing rang through the air.

The light of the bright banquet hall was pouring out as if welcoming us.

And there were countless people waiting for us.

The paths we took led us to the high platform in front.

It was a place where only the Crown Prince and his companion, who were crowned as Emperor, could ascend.