Side Story 42

The Story of Shan and Gallahan

Shan slowly opened her eyes.

Tears flowed down the wet corners of her eyes.

“Oh…”

A dazed exclamation flowed in the room where the warm sunlight permeated.

Looking up at the familiar ceiling, Shan wrinkled her face.

“Oh, that dream again.”

She muttered and wiped away the tears with her hands, full of irritation.

“If you’re going to remember, you should at least remember it properly.”

She got up from the bed grumbling, familiarly rummaged through the drawer and took out a notebook.

At the top, write today’s date, and at the bottom, write down the contents of the dream she remember.

It was a routine that was repeated every morning after the ability to have a precognitive dream appeared.

Usually, she would have written down the contents of her dream for a long time, but today Shan only scribbled a few short words under the date.

Florentia, Lombardi, and the green-eyed man.

After writing down there, the quill, which had been moving roughly, stopped.

And she carefully added one word.

Florentia, Lombardi, and the green-eyed man, – handsome.

Looking down on it with satisfied eyes for a while.

Shan put down the quill, and muttered, annoyedly digging through her hair blade.

“Ah… I think there was something else!”

Her ability was outstanding.

She always saw an accurate and detailed future through her dreams, and it has never been wrong.

But really, occasionally, except for a few words, there were times when she dreamed that her mind was erased neatly.

“Strangely, I dream more often after my coming-of-age ceremony last year.”

Shan squinted her eyes at the long letters she scribbled.

“What the hell is this, it keeps coming up in my dreams.”

Florentia, Lombardi.

It seems to be a name.

“No matter how much I searched the village, I couldn’t find such a name.”

That was the problem.

The dreams Shan dreamed of have always been related to the villagers.

However, this ambiguous dream, which leaves a feeling of discomfort every time, did not seem to have anything to do with the village no matter how much she thought about it.

And there was one more reason she was so sure.

“There is no other man that handsome in this village.”

Unlike the other contents of the dream disappearing with only a faint afterimage, the face of the green-eyed man who looked somewhat sad remained clear.

“Oh, I don’t know. When the time comes, I will think about it properly.”

As Shan grew up, she naturally began to see things in the future. If there was one thing she believed in, it was that ‘what will happen must happen’.

And fate always led her to her dreams when the time came.

“Here we go.”

Shan, who stretched out to the fullest, simply washed herself with the water she had drawn the night before and changed her clothes.