Side Story 5

"......me?"

"Yes."

Perez, who nodded, did not hesitate for a second.

He sincerely thinks he is.

From his face staring at me with his smiley eyes, the image of the child who was eating medicinal herbs and ate with grass was reflected.

While I couldn't say anything, Perez said with a small laughter what he had read from me.

"I know, Tia. What are you thinking now."

Then he continued in a neutral or nonchalant voice, as if he was talking about someone else.

"That day, I would have been here even if you hadn't come to me. I would have survived and ended my revenge."

Perez declared.

In the end, he would have been the winner.

"But I don't think I'm the way as I am now. It was probably in pieces. There was nothing left, so I would have lived empty without dying. No, maybe."

Perez bite his mouth for a moment, then smiled again.

It was that relaxed smile of courtesy.

"So Tia, you made me."

I couldn't say no.

Because I've seen Perez survive alone.

At the end of his bloody revenge, he burned everything and left nothing but black soot.

Then the smiling face of the guy in front of me now felt very precious.

"Perez."

"Huh?"

"Aren't you rubbing the hand of such a benefactor too much? It will turn red like this."

I pointed with my eyes at Perez's large hand, rubbing it here and there.

"My hands aren't any dough."

"Well. There are many things in common."

The guy who answered so took the back of my hand to his mouth.

And then.

"Ugh, Perez!"

A white, neat tooth revealed under his red lips bite the back of my hand so that it wouldn't hurt.

It looked like a serious chef tasting the food he made, or like a big wolf courting its mate.

Perez said with a painted smile as my silent glance demanded an explanation for his strange behavior.

"Because it looks delicious."

"De, delicious..."

I ended up stuttering a little at a loss for words.

"You, there's nothing you can't say!"

Oh, I know what color my face is right now even if I don't have to look in the mirror.

Otherwise, Perez would laugh so loudly.

Perez, who had been enjoying himself for a long time, approached slowly and hugged me tightly.

After that hug that felt a little stuffy, the guy said.

"Tia, if you need my help, tell me anytime."

He's talking about Sushou's work.

Throughout the conference, I remembered Perez' cold eyes, who were thrown towards Chanton Sushou for a moment.

"You just have to say a word."