Side Story 23

A very small baby in Avinox's arms approached and familiarly visited Larane's arms.

"Wow, he's just like his daddy."

Looking at Lix, I murmured involuntarily.

"It feels like you're hugging a little Avinox."

At my words, Larane folded her eyes beautifully and laughed.

"Right? At first, I thought he resembled me because of the color of his eyes, but as the days go by, he is becoming more like Sir Avinox." (TN: Larane and Avinox still call each other with '-nim'.)

As Larane said, Lix had blue eyes.

It was amazing.

Larane and Avinox met and gave birth to a child who resemble the two.

The two people I've seen since they were teenagers suddenly looked very grown-up.

However, that was the first impression I had on seeing Lix.

"Cute!"

"So small!"

It wasn't like the twins were rioting next to each other.

It was a rather blunt reaction that 'You look just like your mom and dad'.

I don't usually have much interest in small children, so I thought it was.

Obviously it was.

Lix, who was only interested in Larane's hair a little while ago, found me.

Bright eyes full of curiosity blinked a few times at me.

"Kkyaa!"

He still flapped his short arms.

He didn't have teeth yet, so he smiled softly with his small, red mouth like a baby bird.

"So cute...!"

"Oh my!"

Larane said to me, who was dazed by Lix's blunt attack*, as if surprised. (*Baby's smile)

"He's so shy these days, but it's amazing that he like Tia, whom he has never seen for the first time!"

"Really?"

Does a small child recognize the blood?

My heart fluttered at Lix's clear lake-like eyes staring at me.

"Do you want to hug him?"

"Oh, no! I don't think that's right."

He's too small!

What if I accidentally drop it by mistake?

When I placed my hands, Larane smiled as if it was understandable.

That was then.

"Cough!"

With a small coughing sound, Lix's vomited milk dripped down Larane's dress.

"Oops!"

Vomit?!

"Uh, is he sick?"

"Is it because there are so many people? Shouldn't we get some fresh air from the outside?"

The twins, as surprised as I was, were restless.

"It's okay. Babies are like this sometimes. But I have to change my clothes."

"I'll help you, Miss Larane."

"Can you please, Sir Avinox?"

The bride and groom, who got married today, looked at each other and smiled affectionately.