Side Story 10

Perhaps because of the candle in the room, the red eyes were deeper and brighter.

"I think I'm going to be possessed......"

My heart flowed through my lips without realizing it.

"Be possessed."

Maybe Perez is like that, too.

"Please do that, Tia."

Like craving, like seducing.

Perez's face, whispering like that, gradually approached.

As we inhale and exhale his long breath, we were so close that the tip of our nose was itchy.

But Perez didn't move any more.

But he just looked deep into me, as if he was trying to scoop something deep inside me.

So I asked.

"Are you greedy?"

Oh, I think I'm drunk.

I thought as soon as the words went out of my mouth.

Otherwise, I can't ask something like this.

I could feel my head gradually coming back to its senses as if I was really possessed by Perez.

I could tell at the same time.

The fact that Perez, who is holding me now, is not drunk at all.

But in time Perez' voice was clearly from someone who was drunk.

"I'm greedy of you."

"Perez..."

"Everything."

I got goosebumps for a moment.

It wasn't a bad feeling.

But if I stay like this, I think I'm going to be possessed, and I'm going to give him my soul.

So I was just trying to turn my head.

"Hey, hey, wait a minute."

"Because I'm drunk right now. I think everything I'm saying is drunk crap, Tia."

Lie.

He's not drunk at all.

However, the gaze that did not fall from me for a second seemed so desperate that I had no choice but to nod my head.

"I, Tia, I wish you were mine."

He said so, while holding me in his arms so that I couldn't move at all.

"I hope your every smile, every kind touch, are all for me. Your pretty looks are all mine and I wish only me can see them."

Every word seemed to be dripping with a deep desire for monopoly.

"That's why I'm angry."

"Angry?"

"The fact that you eat spicy food well, and that you become so cute when you drink alcohol. I didn't know. Because someone else knew it first."

"Such a trivial thing... Even though I was a little unfamiliar with you today..."

"It's not trivial, Tia. Nothing about you is trivial."

Perez said, rubbing his forehead against my hair.

"I can't be your first one."

Startle.

Whether he knew me a bit hard or not, Perez pulled my shoulder closer.

Like a person who believes that I and himself can become one by doing so.