Prologue

"I really didn't want to do this," Zayn said as he pulled the trigger, tears streaming down his bruised and bloodied face. The bullet flying into the chest of his abuser.

Zayn let his hand fall as his boyfriend slumped back, staring at him with wide eyes.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Zayn repeated, not knowing what to do. "I didn't mean to."
Zayn ran around the apartment looking for something to use to apply pressure to the gunshot wound. Zayn ran back to his boyfriend with a towel in hand.

"I hope you're fucking happy. Now you can go be the whore you always were." Zayn's boyfriend whispered as he grabbed Zayn's wrists preventing him from applying pressure to the wound.

Zayn watched as the soul slowly left his boyfriends body. screaming loudly as the grip on his wrists loosened. This wasn't supposed to happen. He just grabbed the gun to scare him, it wasn't supposed to go off.

Zayn stood up grabbed his phone, his already packed bag (he was trying to leave), and the gun before running out of the apartment.
He could hear sirens off in the distance and knew he needed to get out of there. Quickly.

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

Again contains an abusive relationship!!!

Uhm so yeah, sneak peek of what's to come.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Vote and comment if you'd like.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*