Chapter Sixteen

From Styles: "The Horan Brothers have left America. We do not know where they are. They managed to escape the tail we had on them. I'll let you know when and if we find them."

Liam immediately clicked on Harry's contact info to call him.

"What do you mean you don't know where they are? They couldn't have gotten far without someone recognizing them, all of their information is supposed to be flagged," Liam said as soon as Harry answered the phone.

Harry: "Well hello to you too Payne."

"You didn't answer my question."

Harry: "That would be because I don't have an answer. I'm still trying to figure out how they left and where they went. My assumption is France though, because it's been broadcasted all over where you guys were staying. Including the house. So smart move on leaving. If they are found in France, do you want them killed or brought back to America?"

"I'll have to talk with Zayn, just keep me updated."

Harry: "Speaking of Zayn, how is he doing?"

"He's coping, thats the best way I can put it. He has his moments but it's expected. Do you by chance know of any obgyn's?" Liam asked.

Harry: "Did you two?"

"No. We did not. Nor are we going to. I'm just helping him."

Harry: "I don't know of anyone. How far along is he?"

"He's not entirely sure."

Harry: "Wait that means.." he trailed off hoping Liam would catch what he was trying to say.

"Yes. That is what that means."

Harry: "Is it Matthew's or is it Michael's? Zayn did mention how Matthew brought a third in, and that third person being Michael."

"I didn't think of that. I think Zayn would know who it belongs to once he gets it confirmed and all of that."

Harry: "I'll see if I can find you guys a doctor that could just come to wherever you're staying instead of having Zayn go out and about. And I will also keep you in the loop about the Horan's."

"I appreciate it. I might need your assistance in a week or so. Zayn has decided he wants to get his side of the story out there and into the public. So I'll either contact you or Louis to help us with that." And with that Liam hung up the phone.

As Liam walked back into the living room, his phone dinged with a notification and there was a knock on the front door. He made a slight detour to go to the front door to grab his and Zayn's food that was just delivered.

"Food has arrived sweet boy," Liam called out as he walked into the dining room.

Zayn joined Liam in the dining room, grabbing his own food before going back into the living room.

"I figured we could eat at the table," Liam laughed as he followed behind the younger male.

"I don't feel like it," Zayn said as he sat on the floor, his container in his lap.

"Why the floor?" Liam asked as he sat down next to, but also slightly across from, Zayn.

"I just want to. Is that a problem?"

"No, not at all baby. I was just wondering."

The rest of their meal was had in a comfortable silence. Liam didn't want to ruin the comfortableness, quite yet. And Zayn well he was just enjoying his first meal of the day, happy that it didn't make him nauseous.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"So sweet boy, I spoke with Styles today," Liam said as he placed his empty food container next to him.

"Yeah?"

"And he asked about you. I had actually asked him if he knew of any doctors or obgyns, and he said that he doesn't but he will find one for you. As we were talking, he brought up a question that I want to ask you. Would you be okay with that?"

"Well you're not telling me much to really know if I'd be okay with it, so I guess so," Zayn responded as he looked over at Liam.

"So as we know, based off what you have told us is that Matthew liked bringing a third into your relationship. Do you know if this, potential, fetus is Matthew's or anybody else's from the forced threesomes?" Liam asked, as gently as he possibly could.

Zayn averted his gaze to the floor as he really thought about it. He went through in his mind, the amount of times Matthew had invited one of his friends over. and a forced threesome occurring.

"Oh god," Zayn whispered smacking a hand over his mouth as he realized. "It could be Michael's."

*A/N:

Haii there!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

What did you like?

What did you dislike?

What do you wanna see happen?

Goal 5 votes and 5 comments.
Please

Thank you

Love all of you

-Sam*