War pt. 2

Zenara's PoV

Kara and Mon-El's mother were still going at it when I arrived. They haven't noticed me so I just landed on the nearest mountin to watch. So far they seem evenly matched.

"This will be an interesting fight. Scouter. Record."

The side of my scouter released few a tiny cameras the size of fleas.

As time passed Kara seemed to be landing more of her assaults. But something doesn't seem right. Not quite sure what it is yet but I'll figure it out soon.

Every now and then they would stop and exchange words but I couldn't hear them from way up here.

Time continued to passed and Kara was starting to slow down a little. She's slowly getting frustrated, I can see it in the way she's fighting. Her punches are becoming sloppy and she's missing her mark.

On the other hand the Daximit lady had taken a lot of Kara's blows but yet didn't really seem fazed. My gut is telling me to watch her closely, something is off with this one.

As ten more minutes passed Kara was giving it her all. Her energy is low but she lunged forward and put everything she had left in that punch.

At the last second the Daximit moved out of the way. That's when I noticed it.

Ok. It's time for me to step in.

"Supergirl!" I said hovering above her. "That's enough."

Kara stumbled back, "what!? No."

"Supergirl. Stand down." I said landing next to the blonde. My eyes locked on to the lady Daximit.

"Who are you?" She asked.

I didn't answer her.

"Zen, what are you doing?" Kara whispered.

"I'll take care of this. You just take a break. Regain some of your energy." I replied, not taking my eyes off the enemy.

"No! You yourself said she was mine to handle." She argued.

"Not anymore." I simply said.

"And why is that?"

"Because she's just toying with you." I finally tore my eyes away form the enemy and looked into exhausted blue eyes.

Confusion was written on her face. "W-what?" She turned to the enemy.

"Unfortunately for you Supergirl...she's right."

With another push of her energy Rhea lunged forward so fast I barely had time to jump out of the way. Her fist landed square in Kara's face. The impact broke the blonde's nose.

Blood began to pour out as she fell to the ground. The super hero scooted herself back a few yards as quickly as she could.

I landed beside the blonde and helped her up. "You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said wiping blood from her nose. "How did you know she was holding back?"

"You gave everything you had into that last punch. You would've hit her if she hadn't boosted her energy for a second. A small burst that I almost missed. That's how she managed to dodge your punch." I answered.

"Your observant." Rhea seemed a little annoyed.

"I've been doing this since I was 7." I simply said.

"Look, I don't know who you are but this is our fight. Stay out of it." Rhea said peeved.

"Just let me handle it Zen." Kara said wiping the rest of the blood off her face. "She'll pay for what she did to Lena."