The Super Saiyan

-

Nia felt the building shake as the golden auora surrounding the Saiyan grew bigger and brighter. When Nia's vision cleared from the brightness and the dust that was thrown in the air, what she saw was slightly confusing. In front of her stood Zenara but she looked different. Her hair was spicked and golden-yellow, her tail was swaying back and forth and was also this golden yellow color.

Zenara was in awe at how powerful she felt. Like if she took one step she could destroy the whole building she standing on. She looked over her arms and flexed them. This was a new feeling completely. The power she felt coursing throughout her body was like none other. She felt a million times stronger.

"Whoa." Nia said looking over the Saiyan.

The Saiyan put her game face back on, looked over her shoulder at Nia then took off in air. When she made it back to the battlefield both mother and daughter had just sent Rhea flying into a mountain.

"Zenara?" Ruby slowly approached the Saiyan. "Zen?" A tiny gasp left her lips.

Zen's gaze moved from the dust cloud Rhea was in, to her fallen Saiyan guard. Her anger grew.

"Ruby."

"Yes ma'am!"

"Take Anderson back to the DEO." Zen took off his scouter and placed it in the center of his chest. She pumped his scouter twice and it beeped.

The scouter sprouted 6 little needles into his chest and ejected a serum. It's to preserve the body.

"He deserves a proper burial." Zen said fighting back tears. "You warriors did well. Now leave this to me. I'll finish her for good."

Rudy did what she was told but Sam gave the Saiyan a strange look. Zen looked over her shoulder at Sam. A growl left the Saiyan's lips and she saw a slight twinge of something in Sam's eyes. What it was, she doesn't know.

Sam groaned but reluctantly followed her daughter. Her red eyes receded and her chocolate brown eyes returned. Even though "Sam" was back the Saiyan still felt a lot of her other half's energy.

Both mother and daughter along with the corpse of Anderson, made their way back to the DEO.

Zen looked down at her battle suit. Her gi had rips and tears but her chest plate and under armour were nearly destroyed and covered in Kara's blood.

"Who are you?" Rhea asked. "Where did the other two go."

"Forget the other two." Zen said ripping off what's left of her upper body battle suit, leaving nothing but her sports bra. "Your fighting me again."

Rhea looked confused.

Zen took her fighting stance.

Right then, Rhea remembered who this person was. "You. Your that Elite fighter or whatever you called yourself."

"I'm a Sayian Elite, Zenara Kingman. I'm the last person you'll ever meet."

Rhea scoffed, "you seem to be more confident now that you changed your hair style and color. If I remember correctly, you were knocked unconscious a few-"

"Just shut up and fight." Zen interrupted.

"You know you are a very rude person. Talking like that to a Queen."

Zen couldn't hold back anymore, within a split second she was infront of her enemy. "The only Queen I acknowledge is my Mother." She punched Rhea so hard she flew back and smashed through a mountain.

Zen was surprised by how fast and powerful she has become. Just a bit ago Rhea was able to dodge her attacks, now the enemy seemed to be at a disadvantage. An evil grin was plastered on the Saiyan's face.