Son of a Saiyan

Layla's PoV

I held her close as she fell into a deep sleep. At least I think she was in a deep sleep, "baby? Baby you asleep?" I got no reply. I know something that always wakes her up from any sleep. "Hey babe I have some roasted newts for you." Wow. Nothing. She's really out.

I gently got up and gathered her clothes and put on mine. Slowly I gently picked her up and took her to the hut, where I laid her down on the big bed. I looked at her, her beautiful brown skin, here chocolate locks, I miss her so much. I snuggled up next to her holding her close, I delicately played with her hair when I noticed she was twitching a little. I look down to her beautiful face, her eyes were moving uncontrollably under her eyelids, she dreaming.

"I love you mom." Two minutes later, "fuck you Zander." I couldn't help but giggle. Even in her dreams they're always fighting.

I noticed the time counting down on my forearm, this only my eyes can see. I sighed, I only have ten minutes left in my body. My eyes landed back on my sleeping wife, "baby I apologize for the short time. I know you must have calculated, 3 saiyan days equals one here. I needed to use it to help prepare some of the wedding and most of it went inside you." I paused as I wiped a few tears off my face.

The Kai walked in, "I'm sorry Layla but it's almost time."

"I know. Thanks. I just need another minute."
He nodded and quietly walk out.

"My love, I'll always love you no matter what. Ride or Die baby. I'll miss you so much, I love you." I gently kissed her lips. I scooted down a little and I looked at her exposed belly. I smiled and leaned down, "it's up to you now my little nugget." I kissed her belly and at this point I couldn't hold back my tears. I pulled away as two salty water drops fell to her belly. "Till we meet again My Love."

I walked out to find Kai by the Willow. My hands wiped the wetness off my face and I took a deep breath to try and collect myself.

"I'm sorry there wasn't more time." Kai said taking my hand.

"It's ok Kai. If I wasn't sick in the first place we wouldn't have to ask for more time." I...I don't know what I feel anymore. There is literally nothing I can do anymore. I barely got this much time scraped up. I looked back at the hut wanting to run back to her but I couldn't. I'll find a way to get back to you my love.

"There she is." Kai said.

I looked up towards the sky and there she was. Rudika the Angel of Death. Her 6 black feathered wings stretched out wide, 3 silky wings on each side. The giant scythe attached to her back, the blade that takes the lives shone bright again the light of the full moons. She landed delicately on the ground.

"Rudika my old friend." I said with a smile.

"Layla. Kai, always a pleasure." She smiled back. She lowered her hood so we can see her face. The paled face woman was at least 6 feet tall, her eyes were black, all black no white no other color. Her looks are made for horror stories, but she pulled it off beautifully.

"Lets make this quick please. I have five other planets to visit tonight."

"Goodbye Layla." Kai hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodbye Kai. Thank you for everything." I hugged him tight. I put the short man down and looked back at the hut one last time. "Goodbye My Love." I wiped one last tear from my face and faced death yet again. "Do it." I said.

She pulled out her scythe and I brought my finger to the razor sharp tip. With one little poke a soft wind blow around us. I still felt the same but in the reflection of the blade I saw myself but I was transparent. I guess this is what I look like without my body, I was never a believer of ghosts but it's a little ironic because I am one.