Celebration/Victory Party

2 Months Later

In a total of 4 months our baby has grown to full term. He'll be here soon, I can sense it. Kara's energy will spike up without her noticing. I'm excited, I never thought I would be able to have another child. Even if this was an uh-oh  baby I'm happy that the Dragonwood bloodline has expanded.

I know Kara is excited to, she's been talking about him nonstop. It's cute, people have told me they've never seen her like this. Alex and Lena seemed to accept the fact that Kara was having a baby, although both still don't talk to me much.

Normally I'd try and fix it somehow but I've been focusing on my sons to even try and figure out what to do. I'll try again once my son is born.

"Everything ok Zen?" Ruby asked as she stopped what she was doing.

Once she asked everyone stopped. We were training in the gravity chamber. Ruby, Reign, Mon-El and I. He's attitude changed since I've been back. He's been more focused and more willing to give it his all. No doubt trying to show off for that girlfriend of his. I mean that's a good thing, he's got motivation now.

"Yes. Everything is ok. I'm just focusing on Kara's energy. Her labor spikes are more frequent than yesterday. He's on his way."

"Great. Just what we need. Another El running around."

"Awe. Are you jealous?" Mon-El teased Reign.

The red eyed woman punched Mon-El playfully. "Don't make me gag. One is enough." She smirked at Ruby.

Seeing them made me miss my mom.

After their mother daughter moment Reign receded and Sam was back.

"Welcome back Mama Bear." I said.

"I'm gonna head out, got a big meeting today." Sam said as she walked out.

"Bye!" The rest of us said in unison.

"Looks like we have some spectators." Mon-El said as he took off his shirt.

I looked over my shoulder and saw about 12 people standing on the other side of the glass. One of them being his girlfriend, Imra. She was totally gawking at him. Gross.

"These are the new recruits I was telling you about." Ruby said.

There were 8 men and 4 women. They all looked excited. They only stayed a few seconds then began walking out the way they came. Turns out there are 13 recruits, not 12.

Walking up to the glass, I'm guessing to get a better look, was a pale women with blue eyes. She looked sad, like she was really hurting on the inside. We locked eye and she gave me the tiniest sad smile, then left.

That sparked my curiosity but I pushed it aside to continue my meditation. I focused on Kara's energy again. "It's time."

I got up and scooped my sleeping son up in my arms. Luckily the blonde was already here in the building so I just walked to her.

She was sitting next to Winn talking about something when she saw me. "Hey Zen." She smiled.

"It's time. Let's take you to the Med bay." I said holding my hand out for her. "Winn call Alex and Lena please. Let them know he's coming."

"Already on it." He said with a smile.

Within 10 minutes she was ready to start pushing. There was a lot of commotion coming from the other side of the door but I couldn't see anything through the frosted windows. Suddenly things quieted down and Alex came walking out.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"She's asking for you." Was all she said before walking back inside.

"I'll take him." Mon-El said reaching up for Skyler.