Loving you

A.N: I'm using Ancient Greek as the old saiyan language.
Σε φιλώ :pronunciation (Se filō) according to google.
If I ever use this again I will provide the pronunciation.

Booms and bangs came from the energy balls my family let out. Colliding with one another they made a beautiful display of fireworks. I held Layla close to me as we watched said display of color.

"Σε φιλώ." I said to her.

She looked at me with pure confusion, "what?"

"Σε φιλώ. It means I love you."

She kissed me, "I love you too." Then she smiled, "Have you been studying the ancient language again?"

"I have. I know it's a dead language but it calls to me." I never understood why it called to me but it did and I picked up the language real quick.

"Said it again. Slowly." She said resting her forehead on mine.

"Σε...φι...λώ." I smiled.

She leaned in and kissed me, this time a little more aggressive. I can feel her hands starting to wander, heading lower and lower. Her kiss getting deeper and harder, more hungry. I knew what she wanted, hell I want it to.

"Um, ladies can we eat dinner before, you know...you eat each other." Zander said after clearing his throat.

"Zander Dragonwood!" Mom was appalled.

Ephram smacked him on the back of his head. "You idiot."

I pulled away from Layla a little peeved at the comment, he's not wrong though, if we continued it would've been bad. But he still shouldn't have put us on blast like that.

"Keep your nasty thoughts to yourself please." Gustav said.

"It's only nasty when you think of your sister naked..." he paused.

The vein on my forehead was popping out, this kid is gonna get his ass kicked.

Layla noticed, "I'd stop if I where you Zander."

He scoffed, "what? She's not gonna do anything. Look at her. Just standing there." He teased.

This kid's gonna get it.

"I'm serious. Stop picking a fight." She said taking a step toward him, but my hand grabbed hers and it stopped her in her tracks.

"Fine. But it's true. Thinking of you sis is gross but thinking of you Layla, naked, well that's a beautiful story." He smiled at her.

"That's it!" I know he's seen my girlfriend...well now wife naked before, he walked in on her once and has had a secret crush on her every sense. Its not so much of a secret when everyone knows, he likes to deny it. I feel like he's disrespecting her and me, he needs to be taught a lesson.

My energy spiked and I vanished, only to reappear in front of him, landing a punch to his gut. We both vanished and reappeared throwing punches and kicks.

Layla's PoV

"I got 20 on the boy." Brody finally spoke.