Somethings Coming

Supergirl and Alex got some training in before lunch time. Once they got all cleaned up Alex sighed as she thought about her lunch date with Maggie. Kara knows something's wrong with her sister.

"Everything ok Alex?" Kara asked.

"Maggie's been really distant lately. Even with our daughter. Hazel is noticing her behavior too."

"What do you think it is?" Kara asked as she adjusted her glasses.

"I don't know. The only thing I can think of is Hazel. Maggie has told me before, she doesn't want to be a mom." Alex sat at on the bench in the locker room.

Kara leaned against the lockers and just listened to her sisters troubles.

"Kara. I think this is my fault."

"Oh Alex." The blonde sat by her sister and put an arm around her. "Why do you think it's your fault?"

"Because. I was simi-ok with not being a mom. I thought that I could slowly convince her that a family was the way to go. But then Hazel happened. A 6 year old girl had just lost her parents. I didn't want her to end up in the system. There aren't a lot of people looking to adopted a little alien girl."

"Your parents did." Kara reminded her. "So did you."

"Yeah but now that I think about it, it was great for about a year and a half. After that Maggie became distant. She really didn't do much with Hazel anymore." Alex paused, "I pushed her to soon. I made her a mom to soon."

"Alex I think you both need to sit down and talk about it. Be completely honest with each other. You always wanted to be a mom and you love Maggie. You'll find a way to..." Kara was cut off when she heard (with her super ears) someone yelling, 'a Luther!'

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"A Luther in the DEO."

"Did you tell Lena about this place?"

"No."

Both ladies got up and ran to the main floor. Kara narrowed her eyes once she saw her fiancé riding piggy back on the woman who she knows has a thing for Lena.

"Miss. Luther you can't be in her. I'm gonna have to escort you out." Some security guard said.

Lena slid off Zen's back.

"I bet you won't." Zen said right in the mans face.

The security backed away from the young Saiyan.

"Miss. Luther is with me. If any of you don't like it. Well...tough shit."

"That's enough." Hank said from down the hall.

"Miss. Luther. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Hank said with his hand out.

Lena shook it with a smile. "It's nice to meet you too. Please call me Lena." Lenas eyes landed on Supergirl.

"What brings you to the DEO?" Hank asked.

"I'm actually her to help Zen."

"I need to borrow Winn." The Saiyan said taking Lena's hand.

Kara really didn't like whatever it was Zen had for her fiancé. She was beginning to regret referring Zen for Lena's personal body guard.

Zen grabbed Winn by the arm and dragged him to a lab off to the side. Kara used her super hearing to eavesdrop on the conversation down the hall.

"What is this about Zenara?" Winn asked.

"Its about my son. I think if we put the two brightest minds together. I think we might be able to get somewhere." Zen said. "I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner."