Honeymoon Suprise pt. 2

Additional characters:
Luke Evens as King Zenaku
Lana Parrilla as Queen Kiarah
Ben Barnes as Prince Ephram
Orlando Bloom as Prince Gustav
Tyler Posey as Prince Brody
Taylor Lautner as Prince Zander

-

"Layla!" A giant lump formed in my throat, it was hard to breathe. I just froze, I couldn't move at all.

"Zenara. My love."

Oh that accent. I love that accent so much.

"I've missed you." She smiled and walked up to me. She was now 3 feet away. "My love say something."

I inhaled deeply as tears streamed down my face, "your not real. I'm hallucinating."

"No my love, your not hallucinating. I get to have my body for a day. Look I can prove that I'm here." She brought her hand up, "well go on, touch my hand." She smiled flashing me those dimples I've missed.

I hesitated a bit, I really want this to be real but my mind has played tricks on me before. I don't know if I can take another. But eventually my finger tips connected with her palm.

They didn't go through, she's really her. "Lay?" I managed to say. "Layla. Layla it's really you." I threw my arms around her neck. Her arms wrapped around my waist pulling me for body to body contact. My emotions were running wild, "Layla I've missed you so much. I love you." I sobbed.

"I love you too."

My lips softly met beautiful pink ones. It's been so long since I've kissed her. My tongue gently touched her lips, asking for permission to enter. With access granted I cupped both her cheeks and deepened our kiss. The gods don't know how much I've missed her.

"Ok you two, can we get on with the ceremony please. You'll have time for mating after."

Hearing Kai's comment, I smiled into our kiss. Layla has way of making me forget the world. I pulled way from her but not before planting 2 more sweet kisses on her lips. "Ceremony? What ceremony?" I asked as I squeezed Layla's hand.

"For our wedding of course." She smiled as she wiping away my tears.

"Wedding? But I'm already married to this guy."

"That wedding was a fake Zenara. It was just to let the people know your someone's." The Kai said.

"Oh. Like I'm a prize." I said sarcastically.

"You are a prize. Your my prize." She smiled and kissed me.

"Of course I'm a prize, I am royalty," I also said sarcastically. "I can deal with being your prize." I smiled back. "But I do have a question though. What's gonna happen when I return from this honeymoon without a husband?"

Both Layla and the Kai began to say something but then stopped and looked at each other.

"I guess I didn't think that one through." Layla said as she scratched her head.

"Don't worry I'll figure something out. I'm a good story teller." I said.

-

The ceremony was about to begin, the supreme Kai laid out a royal purple dress. They both knew I wanted to get married in my royal color. I loved it, it had the one should thing going and it hugged my curves perfectly. Kai did have a way with fashion.

"You look beautiful princess." Kai said as he entered the hut. "You know you two are like daughters to me, ever since you stumbled across my planet. Elder Kai thinks of you as granddaughters. Which by the way he sends his regards, he wishes he could make it here today but he can't. He sends his love."