9

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I ended up waking around twelve, feeling still highly exhausted, but I left the house quietly, walking towards my car.

Last night with Luna felt strange and different, the way her body reacted, the way she moaned, the way she looked god. I could never get enough of her.

The way her body reacted to my presence, the way she looked at me, kissed me, made me feel the way she fuckin tasted. She was incredibly sweet, almost like a cherry. She had a cherry aroma to her.

She was flawless in every way. Even the clothing she let me borrow had a cherry scent.

I opened the door to her apartment with my keys. As I stepped inside, my gaze was drawn to Dana. She was fixing a painting that had been on the floor for some time now. I approached her quietly, putting my hands on her hips. She leaps in place, quickly turning around. As soon as she realizes this, she relaxes.

"You scared me," Dana stated, wrapping her arms around my neck as I leaned in for a quick soft kiss.

" mhm," I hum.

"Whose shirt is that?" She asked, brown eyes looking at me.

"Gemma," I muttered, bending down and kissing her again to distract her.

"Was that the reason you didn't come home last night?"

"yeah," I replied, exchanging glances, "she needed help, and I stayed with her."

"Are you staying for the rest of the day?"

"Yeah, I'll be leaving around five o'clock to handle another shipment, but I'll be spending the night with you."

She maintains her frown while rubbing her hands on my shoulder. "I wish your job didn't require you to be out all the time. I miss you."

I kiss her once more, leaning back to catch my breath. "Go pick a movie while I make some popcorn for you."

Dana smiles as she looks up at me. " don't take long."

"I won't lu-love," I say under my breath as I move towards the small, yellow kitchen, hearing her laugh.

fuck.

Why does she seem to be on my mind all the time? She was only good for fucks. I have a girlfriend who is already okay with what I do and loves me.

Despite what has happened in the past between us,

however, Luna

God, her lips, her body, her moans, and her stupid multicolored eyes. Her hands.

I've been dreaming of Luna getting down on her knees and sucking me or letting me taste her again.

so fucking sweet

I walked away from the table and back into the room.

I'm in desperate need of a distraction.

-

It was several hours later, and I was lying in bed. Dana was curled up by my side, soundly asleep, while I glanced at the photo of the two of us on the wall near the mirror.

It was our very first photo together. Who knew that trust would be broken after that day. I felt bad for cheating, but I had a legitimate reason for it.

As my phone rang over and over, I tilted my head to the side. Rolling over to pick it up.

" Hello?" I spoke into the phone, silence lingering for a few moments before hearing Niall's voice on the other end.