61

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

" What do you think they're doing?" I shrugged as I applied makeup.

"Most likely a shipment. I didn't ask." Jeni hums.

"Harry tells you what he's going to do?" Suddenly, she is standing next to me and perusing my makeup bag.

"If I ask, he'll usually tell, or he will kiss me to get rid of the question."

"Zayn never tells me," Jeni says. "Zayn says he wouldn't want me to go and save the day if something were to happen to him," She quotes scrunching up her face. "Which I won't because I can't even shoot a goddamn gun,"

"I understand him, I mean. What they do is dangerous. But why didn't he teach you, any kind of self-defense?"

She sighs while biting her bottom lip. "I'm not sure. Do you think I should learn? Zayn, does he murder people? " I stop what I was doing and swallow.

" I don't know, " I whispered, " what does he tell you?" She frowns and looks hopeless.

I bit my inner cheeks and looked at Jeni while she applied her makeup "He avoided the question when I asked him. Would you tell me the truth?"

" You know I love you, right? And although I don't want to get in the way of you and Zayn, I also don't know if Zayn has killed anyone,"

" Has Harry?"

I nod. "Harry has, but I can't hold that against him because I've done the same."

"You have killed somebody?" She halts what she's doing and looks startled before turning to face me nervously " Who? When? How."

" The guy who drugged me. Harry caught him, I lost my temper, and I kinda just killed him when I saw him."

" Seriously."

"Do you hate me?"

" Crazy part is I don't. For you, I would have killed him. So Harry's taught you how to use a gun?"

"He has, but—I'm not the best. It's quite hard. It will knock you over."

We both chuckle, and she beams. "I mean, if anything were to happen, it's good to know. Harry's a good guy, I love seeing you happy with Harry, even though it's disgusting how someone can be so attached."

I giggled and pushed her away slowly. " It's called being in love, so tell me about you and Zayn?"

" Everything's going amazing between Zayn and me, we live together now because I'm always at his house and only go to mine to pick up clean clothes, but we haven't talked about that. He always talks about our future together, telling me he wants to get married to me, start a family, and move." She smiles with an unreadable sparkle in her eyes. "And don't even get me started on the first-ever anal sex we had, which was amazing. I don't see why people criticize it so harshly; if it's done well and cleanly, it's good."

" I've been dying to try that." she raised an eyebrow "I haven't brought it up to Harry, but I do want to just try and do it. does it hurt?"

" like losing your virginity or worse."

She laughed as I pursed my lips, "But it's worth it. A different form of pleasure. Do you think Harry would be willing to give it a try on you?"