22.

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

It's been three days since Harry's outburst, and he was now acting friendly. "Was it necessary for you to bring your books, Jesus Luna?" With one hand holding the box and the other typing in a code, Harry sighs.

"Reading is fun! you should read."

"I'd rather die in a ditch," Harry says, and my eyes widen as I briefly meet gazes with Harry. "Look, there's a package for you."

As I watch Harry stoop down and retrieve the enormous box, as well as the rest of my belongings, I smile. "My clothes," I grinned as Harry tossed my stuff into the living room.

I threw my baggage to the side and grabbed the box, trying to rip the tape with my nails. " Give me the box, luna. You're going to break a nail. " I stood there watching as Harry quickly removed a pocket knife from his jeans and ripped the box open.

" Thank you very much." I smile as I grasp the box. "Want to see what I bought?" I inquire, wriggling my brows.

"No." I have important things to complete." I frowned and rolled my eyes.

"Please, I normally have Jeni- but she cannot come over" Harry sits on the sofa with his cup of alcohol.  " plus, didn't you say you have nothing to do today?"

" fine. hurry up; I've spent the entire morning with you, and you've exhausted me." I smiled as I grabbed the box and walked towards the bathroom.

"I brighten up your day," I smirk and place the box on the countertop, closing the door behind me with my foot.

I started by pulling out a dark red tight dress. I sipped it while examining myself in the mirror. The material felt like latex all over my body, and the boobs had a built-in bra that helped me push up.

I turn around and go out of the bathroom, back towards Harry, with a smile on my face. "So?" I ask as I twirl around, running a hand over my dress. " I need your opinion."

I stood there watching as Harry's green eyes moved down my body, his intense gaze eyes on me and his possessive grip on the cup he was holding on top of his thigh.

He nods, the tip of his tongue licking his lips. " I like it."

"I appreciate it."

The following outfit was a yellow crop top with a mini skirt. I leave the bathroom and proceed to the living room. "I think I'll make a good model," I grin as I pretend to pose, watching as Harry tries to fight a smirk.

"I was thinking of getting a lower back tattoo,"

" A Tramp stamp?" Harry smirks as his pointer and thumb finger punches his lips

" is that what's it's called?" I shrug, my hands resting on my hips. "I suppose so; you have a lot of tattoos; take me to your spot. "

" mhm," Harry hums as I start walking towards the bathroom. "I'll take you some time."

" pay for it too?" I inquired as I peered out the doors.

"Maybe," Harry said, his gaze fixed on me as he drank from his cup.

I didn't realize how many clothes I ordered until I tried them on, figuring out what goes with what—going out to show Harry, who was patiently waiting and expressing his opinion in the living room with quiet music playing to keep him company.

He drank whatever it was that he was drinking.

I was finally down to my last item of clothing, a pink bathing suit. "All right, Harry, last one," I yell as I walk back outside.