60

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

" Smells amazing," I glance behind me at Harry. He was shirtless sweat dripping from his forehead and chest. Short that hung low. A little white towel resting on his shoulder.

Harry looks at the table and then back at me as I grinned "Thanks, I'm almost done with the food."

I anxiously bit my cheeks as he cocked an eyebrow "All this food for just us?" Three days have passed since my relapse. Those three days were filled with panic episodes one after the other, sleepless nights spent in the toilet with Harry while I puked, sobbed, and was unable to eat.

I feel like I've been going crazy since I spent the past few days reading, cleaning, organizing the whole house, throwing away clothes, and even buying clothes and presents for Caleb.

" I invited your mom, Gemma, Louis, Caleb, and Amara over. " He glanced surprised.

" You did?" I nodded again.

" And my parent, " The timer on the oven went off and I immediately walked towards the oven " I'm sorry, for not telling you first." I carefully grasped it as I felt Harry's gaze on me.

"I don't know what I was thinking," I said after being startled by the phone ringing on the table and dropping the hot lasagna pan on the floor. "Fuck," I yell.

" Luna,"

The glass was all over the floor and on the cabinets a red stain sticking to it.  "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Jesus Christ, I'm so stupid."

"You're going to hurt yourself," Harry uttered as he pulled me. I reached for the glass, trying to clean it up and as expected, I cut my hand.

"Fuck. Christ Jesus."

" Luna, Luna," Harry grabbed my hand forcing me to look at him. "Relax, baby," My hand was shooting out of pain as he brushed his fingers on my cheeks. "Breathe with me, all right? Baby's breath in and out."

I took a deep breath and blinked back tears as I trembled. "let's clean up your cut. Relax." Harry was so gently helping me get up and standing me on my feet.

" I have to make another lasagna." I rambled As Harry took me to the restroom

"Sit," Harry gestured towards the countertop and reached down to retrieve the first aid box.

"who was calling? Why did that scare me?"

" Luna," Harry says sternly placing the first aid kit on the counter. " The alcohol is going to burn" I nodded and Harry stands between my legs holding my hands steady. " Deep breath my love." 

Harry snatches my hands and pours rubbing alcohol. I shrieked and yanked my hands away, catching his eyes midway. " Sorry, sorry."

"Don't be sorry." He mumbled as I ran my eyes across his chest. I swallowed and looked into his eyes once more before looking down and watching him apply the cream to it. " Does it hurt?"

Chewing on my lips, I nod. " a little, do I need stitches?"

Harry shakes his head, "No, the cut wasn't deep baby. " Harry stood between my legs and put his hand on mine.

"Relax." He asked softly, "Breath with me, okay?" Harry pushed my hair away as I nodded.

I smiled, pulled him close to me, and kissed his damp chest. "I'm going to attempt to make—"

" No," Harry glares at me placing his hands on my waist. " lasciami portare via il dolore amore mio odio vederti così" Harry breaths out and shakes his head grabbing my elbow in place. " you made enough food and I know for a fact they won't come empty-handed. what you made is perfect. go shower up, or change while I clean the mess."