52

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

Life has been full of fireworks and surprises since I met her and how she makes me feel.

I can't deny that I'm in love.

And it doesn't bother me that she hasn't said it back. I want her to take her time and tell me she loves me when she's ready.

I believe she loves me; she just doesn't realize it. She doesn't know what loves feels like; she doesn't know how to say it or how it feels.

But she does know how to express it, even though she doesn't realize it, but how she looks at me isn't just a stupid, lustful crush. There's the meaning behind those eyes when they catch mine. There's the meaning behind that smile, those kisses, those hugs.

There's meaning behind how she looks at me, how she says my name.

There's no denying that she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, grow old, and be buried next to each other.

I want to have her dream wedding. I want to travel the world with her and have our honeymoon in Italy again. I want to celebrate with the ones we love.

And when we're finally ready, older, and ready to expand our love, I would like to adopt. Raise a child, be a family, love my family.

But it all sounds like a sweet fantasy in our
World—in the world I drag her into in this dangerous, stupid life.

None of this is currently possible. For the time being, we need a strategic plan. A plan in which Luna's stalker and my father are both killed.

Hopefully, that plan works out.

I take another sip of my drink, my gaze fixed on her. Even from afar, there was a need to protect her, watching any man who laid eyes on her and fighting the urge to kill them. Her hands were around Jeni's neck as they both danced. from afar, I could see the smile on her face, pulling away to drink more of their drinks.

Luna whisperers in Jeni's ear before they both walk back. My eyes never left her, watching as she stumbled toward me. She was grinning and laughing.

" Jesus, Luna," I muttered, holding her waist. she laughed, placing her legs on each side of my thighs, and wrapped her arms around my neck. Kissing my jaw.

She was glowing, glitter all over her skin, her hair sticking to the base or her neck. Her lipstick was almost worn off, smudge, but she still looked beautiful.

" Hi Harry," she smiled and cupped my face; her face glowed different colors from the club's light.

" Hi Lu," I smile, my eyes going down her body. she gets comfortable, my hand laying on her waist, as she takes the cup from my grip drinking the rest.

" Jesus, what is that?" Her face scrunched up with disgust, and she coughed her cheeks red.

I bite down on my lips, holding in a laugh, her eyes spark with regret. " bourbon, and you, my love, shouldn't be mixing so many drinks." I laughed, pulling the cup away.

" it's nasty." she pouted, "Come dance with me. You've spent the entire day sitting here, "I rub my hands up and down her thighs, feeling the rough material against my fingertips. I was aching to touch her bare skin.