26

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

" Harry," I shouted as I looked in the mirror in my room.

"Yeah?" He shouts from the other side of the door; I roll my eyes and spin around to face the closed door.

"come in." The door creeps open Harry is standing on the other side of the door, only wearing his dress pants. "Could you help me apply some cream on the tattoo?" I whispered as I held the cream in my hand.

Harry inhales deeply and walks towards me. "Why get a tattoo in a place you can't reach?"

"Because it looks nice there," I grumbled as I tugged the robe from my body and watched it fall to the floor, leaving me in a matching lace set. I watched as Harry's body stiffened and his breath became tangled in his throat.

I turned around and stared at him in the mirror, watching as his eyes moved down my body. " like when I wear low rise jeans, everyone can see my butterfly, or when I wear a bikini. I love it, thank you again."

As he applied the cream to my skin, I noticed a slight tug on Harry's lips. He shrugs and says, "You don't have to thank me."

Silence lingers in the room as I smile. Harry has been incredibly fucking sweet to me ever since that day. We drove to a tattoo shop after leaving the house, where employees recognized Harry right away and led him to a room. After discussing what kind of tattoo I want and how I want the drawing to look, a female set me down in a chair.

As I lay on my stomach, Harry sat next to me on a chair, hands on my face, leaning down to talk to me. Because he could tell I was nervous, he would whisper small, and sometimes dirty, things to me while watching my face flush and my smile widen. The tattoo also hurt, but it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be; I guess since I was so worried, I didn't hurt.

"Your tattoo looks health," Harry adds, jolting me out of my thoughts. " it's healing good,"

I smile as I spin around to meet his eyes once more. "Thank you," I say as I watch him stare at me for a few moments.

"Are you ready?" He asked, staring me down.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready, and I'm terrified, but I'll be fine, right?"

"Of course, you won't be hurt by anyone." As I tilted my head, a smile appeared on my face. "finish getting ready, okay?"

Before he meets my eyes again, his stare moves down to my breast, where he licks his bottom lip. "If you need me, I'll be in my room." I give the nod as I watch Harry go away.

I stared at my red dress that lay on the bed perfectly. after the tattoo, Harry and I went shopping. Harry took me to a fancy store I'd never seen in my life, all kinds of dressed and suits.

We spent hours there as I picked out dresses and tried them on, giving him a tiny little show as he sat on a chair in the dressing room, his eyes never leaving my body.

And his mouth saying dirty, sinful things to me. After I picked my a dress, a woman that works there got it to my measurement, and Harry's sent Niall to pick it up yesterday.

So here I was, adjusting my hair for the millionth time while watching it pass over my shoulder.
My eyes were set to my glittery red dress, which fitted my body and included a slit that began on my hip, highlighting my curves. And a see-through fabric that covered only my breast with a flower design.

I was wearing a full face of makeup, like eyeshadow, eyeliner, and red lips, and I looked completely different. I liked it in every way possible, but it scared me. I was terrified to be in a room full of killers for the gala tonight.