14

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I hadn't seen Harry in a few days; when we were both upstairs in the boat, we ignored each other and only spoke during a group conversation.

Today I had a long, tiresome meeting with some construction professionals, where I showed him some ideas I was thinking about doing. We discussed the pricing, material, and other nonsense.

Tired is not the word to describe how I am currently feeling. I felt like I was being dragged across a train track regularly. I was exhausted and in desperate need of something to make me feel better.

My body was aching, my throat was raw from the alcohol, and I still had a terrible headache from the night before.

Last night, Liam and Jeni decided it would be a good idea to go out to dinner and chat about everything that had happened on the yacht, from meeting Harry's girlfriend to what we had done inside.

We ended up drinking a lot and singing karaoke at the dinner, and I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out for being so loud and annoying.

I was walking to the same old deli where I knew my dealer was waiting for me; he was wearing a black sweater that covered most of his face while he leaned against the wall. When he notices me, he stands tall and takes a look around.

" Luna! my favorite, how are you today, sweetheart?" Niall smiles.

I sigh and shrug. "I'm alive, so that's good enough," Niall nods, tilting his head and reaching into the pockets of his hoodie, his blonde hair falling forward as he looks down.

"Here you go, sweetheart. The same as always." I grin as I stuff it into my hoodie pocket.

"Thank you very much, and here's your money." I pass him the same amount as I always do. "You're going to make me poor." I laugh.

"And you're making me rich." He smirks, laughing a bit.

"I'm glad I'm making you rich."

His blue eyes meet mine, his lips forming a thin line. "It's more like you make my boss richer, and he makes me wealthy." I laughed, furrowing my brows.

" I thought this money was all for you." he shrugs, licking his lips.

"Something like that," he mumbles as he pulls his hood up and looks around the streets. "I'll see you around Luna, text me if you need anything." I nodded as he walked past me on the road.

It took me a split second to walk away and back to my apartment. I had this strange feeling in my body.

Apart from that, I walk down the streets to my apartment complex. It was quiet as usual; sometimes, I think I live all by myself in this building because the neighbors can be as subtle as a rat at times

I don't think I've ever had a one-on-one conversation with a neighbor, but then again, I just moved in, so I'm a total stranger to them.

A young adolescent who would most likely cause them problems, I unlocked the dark empty apartment, turned on the lights, and looked around at some boxes that were still lying around.

I've been far too lazy and preoccupied to put away some clothes, boxes, and kitchen items. It was just a little too much for me. I sometimes regret moving out, but there are times when I enjoy being alone.

sometimes

Right now doesn't feel like it.

My heart is racing faster as I look around the room. My gut instinct told me to flee the building, but that could be my paranoid self speaking. I've had the impression that someone has been keeping an eye on me for the past week.

Like keeping track of all my movements Even though I was on the tenth floor, I didn't feel safe in the shower, constantly looking out the glass windows and making sure to lock all the doors and windows.

I got out of bed a few times to double-check that it was locked. I've even slept with a knife near me because I couldn't stand how empty and cold this house was. This is why I bought more molly. I'm irritated by this phenomenon.

God, please don't let me die.

I rip the small package open, allowing two pills to fall onto my palms. With that, I grabbed my water bottle and swallowed the pills.

I stared at the picture on my blue kitchen counter for a few minutes, my head pounding and everything spinning. I knew it wasn't the drugs because I had taken them only a few seconds ago, so it's too soon for any reaction. It could have been today in general.

A hard and exhausting day.

I grasped the counter, closing my eyes for a small moment, and when I opened it, my vision went entirely black, and I fell hard on the floor.

-
omg? so extra