19

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

TRIGGER WARNING

this chapter might be a little triggering for some! There are mentions of Sexual assault. There are no details, but they do talk about it. Skip if it makes you uncomfortable.

If you have ever gone through something like that, know that I hear you and you're loved!! Your story matters, you're important, and you're so strong. I would always believe you: much love, babes.

I took the gun, tucked it into my jeans, and looked in the mirror one final time before exiting my room, making sure to lock it. Luna has been shut away in her room for two days, only coming out to eat and argue with me.

She didn't talk to me when she did, but it's not like I was interested. It was nice not to hear her complain about how afraid she was and how much she wanted to go home.

I'm already sick of her.

She irritates me every time she says she doesn't want to marry me because I don't want to marry her either.

I knocked on her door, waiting for her to open it. She was now standing on the other side, her hair damp and wavy, her face swollen; she was dressed in my large clothes.

With sleepy red eyes, she glances up at me. " did I wake you?" Looking down at her, I whispered.

She encircles herself in her arms and shakes her head. "I had been awake for a while." Her voice was hoarse and deep, and she eventually looked up at me after clearing her throat.

"I'm going out for a while; are you hungry before I leave? There's no way out, and no one can get in."

Her brows creasing as she thinks, she frowns and chews on the inside of her lips. " no. If I get hungry, I'll eat last night's leftovers. When are you going to be back?"

I shook my head and pushed my hair back. "I dunno, I need to talk to Dana, I have another meeting with my father, and I have to go to the club and deal with some crap."

She nods and moves her gaze away, her face bloated with bruises. "Do you think I'll be able to go home later today?" Even though she couldn't see me, I let out a breath and shook my head.

"Not today, Lu,"

" why not?" Her worn features, drooping eyes, and stiff shoulders caught my attention. "I promise I won't tell anyone; all I want to do is go home."

"Right now, your home is not a safe place. I can't take the chance of anyone finding out where you live, Luna. I have enemies."

"But I don't have anything with me. It'll only be a matter of time until Liam and Jeni become concerned about my well-being. I don't even have my phone, for God's sake."

"I'll pick up a few things for you. What exactly do you need?"

She grumbles, "It's not fair. you can't just take my life away like that."

"I don't have a choice," I mumbled, soon becoming irritated. "Luna,  stop asking me the same fucking question. You are not going back home. You're not going home, for fuck's sake." Backing up and spreading my arms, I let out a breathless laugh. "get used to this because this is all you're seeing now."

"What?" she exclaims, raising her eyes to me. "Harry, you've got to be kidding me. I'm in the middle of building my bookstore with my parents, I'm checking out things I want, I have friends, and I have a fucking life. You can't hold me like a fucking prisoner any longer."