66

𝕝𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤
꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
・:*:・。☆・:*:・。☆

I kept fidgeting with the ring on my finger while I sat outside the warehouse. The ring Harry was going to give me. Even though I probably shouldn't, it felt right.

Zayn and Niall were the only people that were with me. Liam was attempting to have Harry's case dismissed, Louis had to take care of his children, and Gemma was at the hospital with Harry.

This is where it all comes to an end. I'll kill Zac and Dana to get the freedom I've always desired. No more hunting me down, no more being afraid of walking down the street. I'm going to kill Zac and Dana.

I'm going to kill them.

I felt sick. Not having my husband at my side made everything feel different, like a punishment. A punishment that I couldn't fix. Harry is what I need when things are at their worst, yet I can't have him.

Zayn had everything ready for me inside, including several tools that I could use. I was anxious, but I knew I wanted to ask why. I wondered why they had to do it, but I also wanted them dead. I want Dana and Zac to endure pain similar to mine.

"I'm ready," I whispered running my hands over my thighs. " Ready."

It sounded bitter on my tongue.

" Are you sure?" were Zayn's only words, they came out soft like a whisper. " No rushing."

" Mhm." I hummed, "I need to finish this before I back up. I can do this. Harry wants me to do with this, right?"

"Without a doubt. It was your idea to kill them." Niall switches on all the lights while I'm clutching the handle, and I enter the room. The cold air hit my skin and sent chills up my arm.

A small room with a few crates close to the walls and chains hanging from the ceiling where they were hooked. The floor was a dark muck, and I did not doubt that it was old blood stains they couldn't get out. There was a small table on the side with various tools laid out. The smell of alcohol, like a hospital, was making me queasy. The room made me feel uneasy, and the words carved on the walls were difficult for me to understand.

I approached Zac and watched as he kept his eyes fixed on me the entire time. I carefully removed the scarf from his mouth.

Zac swallowed and looked at me while constantly shaking his head and running the tip of his tongue over his lips.

"Luna, thank God. Come help me! " He was confined to rambling as I approached Dana, who was on the other side and restrained by chains. I pulled down her scarf and observed her as she fixed her pitiful gaze on Zac.

"She's not letting you go, idiot," Zac was quiet, and I smiled at Dana.

"Isn't she a brilliant girl? You must be starving. May I offer you a sandwich and some water? " I stated softly as I made my way to the table.

" Please." I gave Zac a quick nod before approaching him and dropping the food on the ground. After glancing at me, he turned to face his plate.

"Over my dead body. Like I'll eat something you made. " I heard Dana's voice in my head, grinning as I turned on my heel to look at her.

"Who even offered you food? Like I care enough to make sure you're full before I kill you."

Silence

"Luna, what are you doing?"

" She's—"

"Uh uh." I sneered at her, "Shut up." She gave me a furious look as her chest heaved with each breath. I approached her again while holding the knife and stooped down to her level. "Did your scar heal?" She gave me a cold, emotionless glare.